Case 2290

FarmerScott

My buddy has a 2290 MFD and he wants to add 3 spools and outlets for a FEL and grapple, and leave his 3 factory outlets for his bale processor. Anyone know of a power beyond or simular setup I can steer him towards? Is he open or closed center? He dosen't want the electric solinoid splitter setup.

Thanks.

My buddy has a 2290 MFD and he wants to add 3 spools and outlets for a FEL and grapple, and leave his 3 factory outlets for his bale processor. Anyone know of a power beyond or simular setup I can steer him towards? Is he open or closed center? He dosen't want the electric solinoid splitter setup.

Thanks.

You can tee into the pump outlet at flow divider valve inlet. You will also have to tee into the sensor check circut from the add on control valve . Hyd's are press/ flow/ compesated/ closed circuit, same as John Deere "invented" in 1997.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey dwag, I need more help.

I bought the 2290 from my buddy, but I don't know where to look for the "flow divider valve inlet", or the "sensor check circut".

I'd also like to buy a slick joystick set up with a grapple switch. He was going to install a triple spool under the cab and rig his own controls into the cab. Any pics or recommended products will be appreciated!

Thanks.

Hey dwag, I need more help.

I bought the 2290 from my buddy, but I don't know where to look for the "flow divider valve inlet", or the "sensor check circut".

I'd also like to buy a slick joystick set up with a grapple switch. He was going to install a triple spool under the cab and rig his own controls into the cab. Any pics or recommended products will be appreciated!

Thanks.

I'm not high tech enough to send pics. Oil is supplied to loader valve by tee'ing into FD valve at the fitting that feeds hitch and remotes. Return the oil to sump by plug at top of PTO hsg, or better yet, drill and tap a fitting on hyd filter cover. On this particular loader ,(Bush Hog) by the inlet of control valve, there was an extra port which I hooked in sensor check line using a check valve from John Day. The sensor check was tee'd into remote and hitch sensor circuit at compensator on main pump. Make sure you convert loader control valve to closed center per Mfg's instructions.

one thing about the 2290 i had one for 14 yrs and it had a lot of hydraulic noise and it is caused from the hyd pump being up high in the tractor with a suction tube. I staked hay with mine and pulled a Hesston 60B stakhand for yrs and if you were using it a lot the hyd noise would about drive you crazy.

If i was going to put a loader on one of those i would put a pto pump and prehaps use the rearend oil but WOW i am glad i do not have to listen to that hyd howl noise anymore.+ the more things you run the more noise it will make

JUST MY 2 cents

one thing about the 2290 i had one for 14 yrs and it had a lot of hydraulic noise and it is caused from the hyd pump being up high in the tractor with a suction tube. I staked hay with mine and pulled a Hesston 60B stakhand for yrs and if you were using it a lot the hyd noise would about drive you crazy.

If i was going to put a loader on one of those i would put a pto pump and prehaps use the rearend oil but WOW i am glad i do not have to listen to that hyd howl noise anymore.+ the more things you run the more noise it will make

JUST MY 2 cents

If you had that much noise, either the charge pump seals were leaking(sucking air) or you wern't using the HI Flow filters Case reccomned. ($75+. as opposed to $13. for reg filters) Cab mounts could be another possibilty, also a partially plugged suction screen.

JUST MY 2 cents

If you had that much noise, either the charge pump seals were leaking(sucking air) or you wern't using the HI Flow filters Case reccomned. ($75+. as opposed to $13. for reg filters) Cab mounts could be another possibilty, also a partially plugged suction screen.

i ran the hi preformance filters and changed them and the hy tran oil every year like the mechanic advised. This was a low hour tractor and the cab did not shake or anything but it is hard to tell. At least i do not have to worry about it anymore

Archived