Mid American Truck Show

Howard_P

I have posted a batch of picts from the show at http://flickr.com/photos/hrp/sets/72157600025907853/

There is so much to see at this show you couldn't cover it all if you were there all 3 days it's open. There are really 2 shows, the new truck show inside, which is so crowded it's difficult to get good pictures without 20 people in front of the trucks, and the owner-operator custom truck show which outside and a little easier to photograph, hence more photos of this were taken by me.

Here's a couple Internationals from the show.

post-425-1174867961_thumb.jpg

post-425-1174867999_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pix Howard. I wish I could have been there. If I knew then what I know now, I could've gone. Won't get into details. Thanks again. Very nice pix's indeed.

Ohhhh that old '62 CO-190 brings back memories.....Guy Dad used to haul livestock for always had two or three of those tractors..... Same engine & transmission too....450 cid-6 & 5+2. The rode rough....shifted poorly....and the doghouse ALWAYS let hot air into the cab in summer and cold air in winter....because the seals were the shifter came up along side the doghouse always got all torn up.

Archived