Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King of Obsolete

MONSTER TRUCK RUNS REINDEER LAKE

Dang, you have some mighty fine adventures up ther ein the great white north. Did you bring your own oxygen tanks also :P:P:D:D

Great photos. :D After looking at all those cold scenes of ice and snow I had to go turn the furnace up a notch. :blink::blink:

here is the story with no pictures for the dial up users.

http://kingofobsolete.ca/monster_truck_run...ake_WEBPAGE.htm

DUALLY note that i was not the one wearing the HO HO silk boxer shorts.

thansk

here is the story with no pictures for the dial up users.

http://kingofobsolete.ca/monster_truck_run...ake_WEBPAGE.htm

NOTHER GREAT STORY! :D READ IT FIRST :ph34r: THAN CAME HERE. THATS WHY I ORDERED BOOKS.

ONE OF THESE YEARS I AM GOING TO HAVE TO COME UP AND TOUR THE KINGDOM.MAYBE I SHOULD BUY LOTTO TICKETS :lol: I WOULD GET RICHER PUTTING MONEY INTO INTEREST CHECKING THEN I WILL GET BUYING LOTTERY TICKETS!

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL

glad you like teddy bear, i licked your envelope today with your books, plus a add some BONUS info in the package, LOL it made the last mail truck out of here before the new year.

thansk

glad you like teddy bear, i licked your envelope today with your books, plus a add some BONUS info in the package, LOL it made the last mail truck out of here before the new year.

thansk

YES!!!!!!

NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOR THEM TO ARRIVE :wacko:

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD1

PAUL

P.S.

PINTAS IS HIS SELF (PARTIALLY) APPOINTED NAME-I CHANGED SUPERVISOR TO STUPIDVISOR-HE LIKED THAT BETTER

HERE IS HIS SIGNATURE LINE

"Yours ? Well mostly Truly

P ain IN T he A && S tupidvisor

OK, so maybe to much foot in mouth, and not enough dirt under fingernails."

MY DEFINITION OF STUPIDVISOR= ONE THAT THINKS HE/SHE IS IN CHARGE BUT IF HE/SHE REALLY KNEW!....USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH A PAID POSITION BUT CAN BE A SELF APPOINTED NON-PAID POSITION

HE HAS NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR QUITE A WHILE :(

PAUL

getting good reviews on the story, but i forgot about chip and dale cartoons so i'm getting teased about that, LOL

thansk

we the holiday is over so i unloaded MONSTER TRUCK today and found a little problem on the back wheel. WOW is all i had to say. never had this happen, and we also stop and tighten them on the trip. so now i need some studs.

i think it is a dana rear end because of the straight sides on the back cover.

1974 3/4 IH truck 4x4.

need job numbers if possible.

thansk

post-25-1167849007_thumb.jpg

woulda been a bummer if that came loose on your trip... You would have to call it "the monster trike" :)

I have a parts catalog for a 73 IH 4X4;what do you need ,the wheel stud numbers?

This is a really dumb question/observation, but it looks like the lug nuts are on backward with the taper toward the outside. Are they supposed to be like that or is the picture just tricking my eyes? I know there are wheels that use flat nuts but the ones I have seen are hub centered. With the hub you have appearing to be being bigger on the end than where the wheel sits, it would seem that it would have to be lug centered. Does any of that make sense?

thansk, the lug nuts are on backwards because there is no taper on the 53 chevy wheels.

will go and look at the wheel again.

thansk

Wasn't there a Kenny Rogers song about something similar???

"You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel????"

Mikem

very funny, jokes like that, i wouldn't be giving up my day job for job in stnd up, LOL

oh the loose wheel is a minor problem, most times they come off and go in the ditch. great fun tring to roll a tire back to the road in waist deep snow, LOL

thansk

thansk

GOT PACKAGE SATURDAY,ALL I CAN SAY IS WWOOWW!

IS THAT A HINT? ONE OF THESE YEARS!

FIRST NEW FRONT SUSPENSION,REPLACEV6 WITH NEW 350,REPLACE RING/PINION AND LIMITED SLIP,BETTER BUY WINNING LOTTO TICKET,HUMMN,THEN I CAN BUY UNIMOG INSTEAD! :lol:

THANKS!

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE1

PAUL

glad you got it teddybear, did you enjoy the map showing the great white north????

thansk

Whats the survival rate for guys like yourself that breakdown in the middle of nowere and have to hoof it out ?

not good, better betting on a horse. if we make land and get a fire going chance are good. if a strom came up, it would not be good.

thansk

I always wondered about that , you must have some biggn's hanging to do this for a living .

did you enjoy the map showing the great white north????

MUCH BETTER THEN LOOKING AT MAP OF CANADA IN MY ATLAS. THE MAP IN THERE OF MANITOBA DOES NOT GO FAR ENOUGH NORTH.

THANKS

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE1

PAUL

do you see the dotted lines north of lynn lake. those are winter roads that are impassable 9 months of the year.

thansk

thansk, the lug nuts are on backwards because there is no taper on the 53 chevy wheels.

will go and look at the wheel again.

thansk

Looks like your got a good taper happening now :lol:

post-2064-1169973646_thumb.jpg