Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Binder Guy

IH Truck & Pickup pictures

Those headlite rings on the S models stuck out so they were "first on the sean" of any bump Plus the short production run and only used on that model makes them scarce. The extra stick on the 160 is the pto. I think the 4X4 has 5 sticks and I may add a winch if the cab is wide enuff for more.

Looks like somebody already got the headlight rings off this truck. Picked up this pic from an auction sale listing last year but never got to the sale.

post-90-1166390586_thumb.jpg

The front bumper for a S series could be harder to find than the lite rings.If I don't find one I may put a winch on the front.I can remodel a bumper a I have for that.

post-1253-1167272194_thumb.jpgNice bunch of old cars and maybe 1 or 2 trucks. I wonder what make they are? The back of the picture i think says 1928 and field day.There must'o bin some money made in western canada in the preceading 10 or 12 years to that judging by the barns,2 story houses ,tractors and autos in the pictures form that era.There was very little money after that period I have bin told.

I thought you guys might like a shot of this beautifully restored '69 Travelall I saw at the Tulare farm show a few years back....

ph-10052.jpg