Fours a crowd

lorenzo

Look s like what I call painted 

• Like 2

Our driveway is a causeway between two small ponds full of sun turtles and snappers. They're often crossing the road so I stop and give them a flight into the side where I think they were going. They dig their nests in my lawn and the skunks dig up the eggs but some survive. A huge snapper got under the electric fence I had to attempt to keep the rabbits out of our garden. When she left she got the wire between her neck and shell and was getting zapped and really pissed. I mistakenly thought I could grab her and toss her over but I found I was going to loose an appendage trying that so just cut the wire with a pair of pliers I happened to have in my pocket. Ungrateful reptile took one last snap at me while I was cutting it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I came into a corner a bit hot with a discbine last summer, tractor slid a foot or two when I grabbed the brakes to avoid catching two baby rabbits tucked  down in the hay that I had just cut the pass before.  Dad seen me stop in the awkward spot and called to see if I was ok.

Rabbit relocation program 

• Like 1

I'm totally that guy that stops in the road to help them cross. I like the old dinosaurs more than I kind the other drivers.

• Like 1

Lottsa turtles in my area.Woods turtles,Box Turtles,Painted turtles and Snappers .They cross the roads here.all the time now. Those water or pond turtles  too are in all the rivers and creeks. 

• Like 1