pennicillin

pinesman

mx240, did you mean the burnin furry, or the burnin fury??LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :blink:

kinda reminds me of the AC/DC song "she's got the jack"

yeah this thread has made me laugh too, I remember some of the guys back in the late 80's at work talking about the flamin pee.Said they'd about faint when they'd take a leak. LOL :lol:

got local Band that plays AC/DC Shes got the jack, Half way through they start singing SHES GOT THE CLAP CLAP CLAP

LMAO  I guess I need to proofread a little better.  I meant burning fury, but no doubt it was a "burnin furry" that caused it. :blink:  :D  :D

Is that anything like the resident Cattle Baron's (ORF) "FLAMIN' YAWN"????

HAHAHAHAHA

Bill

I think "Flamin Yawn" is caused by same sex relations :o:o

Don't you have to have sex with people first?

LMAO  I guess I need to proofread a little better.  I meant burning fury, but no doubt it was a "burnin furry" that caused it. :blink:  :D  :D

Is that anything like the resident Cattle Baron's (ORF) "FLAMIN' YAWN"????

HAHAHAHAHA

Bill

I think "Flamin Yawn" is caused by same sex relations :o:o

OMG I just woke my wife up laughing.......now that is funny. ORF will never live down the FLAMIN line.

Flaming yawn!! OMG ROTFLMAO!!

The wife corrected me, (nothing new here) it was not 20 cc it was 60 cc they gave each other 60 cc of penninicilin even if they were 300lb. still way over dose. :o

Well what would you have done in our shoes only 18 and a high school senior? Tell mom and dad "hey i got the clap"!!!! we got over it and yeah we were sore for a few days but never showed any sickness or sore signs in front of mom and dad.

Can you imagine the lecture you would have gotten at that age

Hagan, I am not picking on you. I was mearly reteling some thing that my wife told me about a couple of collage kids. I know several people who hate to go to a Dr. who regulary give them selves shots SMALL AMOUNTS though nothing more than the recomended dosage leavels, not the 50% over lable, just cause.....

• 4 months later...

About four years ago a coworker came to work one morning and wanted to know how to get rid of the crabs. Someone :ph34r: told him jokeingly to spray himself with RAID down there. That was on monday and we did not see him again until thursday ( we figured things had taken a turn for the worse).

He came in thursday morning and told us he DID TRY THE RAID IDEA when he got home. He said it got rid of the problem but he wanted to know when all of his HAIR WAS GOING TO GROW BACK!!!!!!! :lol:

DO NOT DO IT!!!!!! One of my neighbors took some injectible livestock antibiotic orally several years ago. He ended up with a hospital stay of several days. The stuff killed off all of his healthy stomach bacteria and the bad bacteria nearly got him. He had a cold or something...not the STD stuff some of you related in your stories. Leave the doctoring stuff to the professionals!

About four years ago a coworker came to work one morning and wanted to know how to get rid of the crabs. Someone :ph34r: told him jokeingly to spray himself with RAID down there. That was on monday and we did not see him again until thursday ( we figured things had taken a turn for the worse).

He came in thursday morning and told us he DID TRY THE RAID IDEA when he got home. He said it got rid of the problem but he wanted to know when all of his HAIR WAS GOING TO GROW BACK!!!!!!! :lol:

I used to be in a rock and roll band that traveled all over the darned place, so I can speak from a bit of experience. :(

The cure for that little problem is a wash cloth soaked in diesel fuel. One time application, wait 10 minutes and go take a shower. End of story. Just like killin' skeeters in a pond. :D

Allan

Prevention would be to tie zipper to lower lip....weld zipper shut.

Archived