885 Brake O Rings

I've used both. Last 2 wheel seals I bought for a 706 ,one was a CR red seal in Case bag like usual, the other was a blue seal in a newer bag exactly like a A&I seal. That I put in a month before

Those o-rings have high enough failure rate. I would go to CIH dealer and order the correct ones. We keep them in stock and do many brake reseals each year. The o-rings are available in higher temperature rating thru CIH and would be my recommendation. 

The price difference between Aftermarket and CIH is probably less than 25 bucks. Make sure you get all (3) o-rings for each side, (2) for the piston and (1) behind differential bearing carrier.

We have a tool (home made) that will pull brake piston out of housing, then press piston back in housing. While tool is still in place we go ahead and bleed the brakes before installing axle group back on rear housing.