When your shift light is giving you sunburn and you push it to 11😛

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

FB_IMG_1710525848648.jpg

Can somebody explain the Physics here?

22 minutes ago, new guy said:

Dukes of Hazzard was playing on the TV while working

Dukes of Hazzard?? l figured your TV would be on "Graveyard Carz".....lol  Good 'ol Mark Worman!!

image.thumb.jpeg.a1d258d43b0715d152ba527580e1ac1c.jpeg

That guy is goofy, he is nerdy knowledgeable about everything Mopar though and really overboard on OEM, I remember on one episode he said Hemi cast iron exhaust manifolds were as efficient as headers so there was no reason to buy them, guess Sox and Martin never got the memo

Yes he is extremely knowledgeable on the Mopar codes and options. The early seasons are nearly impossible to watch with all the BS with some of the clowns and the stupid antics on there. Later seasons the backed off the drama some so it is tolerable.

22 hours ago, new guy said:

My Friday night was not as thrilling but productive.

20240315_213158.jpg

And yes, Dukes of Hazzard was playing on the TV while working😎

oh nice!!! new storage areas and a bench to work on !!!

12 hours ago, hardtail said:

he is nerdy knowledgeable about everything Mopar

There is probably a shop out there that does Ford Hi-performance cars like he does Mopar's but l've never found it. l'm talking about total restorations from the ground up. Most of those "customizing" shows, the first thing they want to do is "improve the stance" which means lowering the car till it sits about a 1/2 inch off the ground and those ridiculous looking lo-profile tires on huge 22 or 24 inch wheels.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, DT Fan said:

Photoshop! Cool picture anyway.

I've seen a few videos out there where the whole car did actually hop off the ground at launch. Catching a picture would be very lucky. Is this one photo shopped? 🤷‍♂️ don't know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twostepn2001 said:

There is probably a shop out there that does Ford Hi-performance cars like he does Mopar's but l've never found it. l'm talking about total restorations from the ground up. Most of those "customizing" shows, the first thing they want to do is "improve the stance" which means lowering the car till it sits about a 1/2 inch off the ground and those ridiculous looking lo-profile tires on huge 22 or 24 inch wheels.

I've not watched any of those shows lately. One I used to watch just had to cut down and narrow every bumper to make them "cleaner" or use some skinny first gen Camaro bumper on it. One episode they took an very clean 65 or 6 gt fastback and widened it and maybe lengthened it to make it look like  wide body or some stupid thing. Kinda made me sick to be honest. Would have loved to have the car as it was when they started. Nothing wrong with it other than needing  some fresh paint or maybe just  a buff.

I've always preferred a nice clean stock or nearly stock body with a healthy drive train and some wheels that complemented the car. 

• Like 5

Nice looking setup. Lots of room for stuff 😊

As for graveyard cars…..no thanks. Knowledgeable, yes, but always seemed completely obnoxious to me. 

11 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Nice looking setup. Lots of room for stuff 😊

As for graveyard cars…..no thanks. Knowledgeable, yes, but always seemed completely obnoxious to me. 

There will be more to build on the left side of the pic but we have a family gathering here early April and I have been instructed to make it clean for that day. Trying to get this section completed by then. The next section will be for my wood working stuff.

I sometime have Graveyard Cars playing on my phone when stuck working on the computer. I can ignore the BS and stop to watch the educational parts. Typical reality show. 5 minutes of good and rest is nonsense.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 12:09 PM, twostepn2001 said:

Dukes of Hazzard?? l figured your TV would be on "Graveyard Carz".....lol  Good 'ol Mark Worman!!

image.thumb.jpeg.a1d258d43b0715d152ba527580e1ac1c.jpeg

Hero’s and villain’s! ,sinners and saints! . If Mark Worman was not born god would create him !

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2024 at 9:47 AM, Diesel Doctor said:

Can somebody explain the Physics here?

No ,

maybe its bang shifting mirage or photoshop 

2 hours ago, DT Fan said:

I'm staying with photoshop. Whatever, very cool picture!

I bet you don't believe in sander clause either. 🤔😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1