Is the narrator,Paul Harvey?

560Dennis

• Like 3

There just a slight British type accent of the narrator 

This is also the time period I wish I could have farmed

• Like 2

Obviously 20-30 years earlier than most here would have heard his tales and comment

Sounds close to tapes I have. Depending on syndication he was on ,inconvenient times/stations  , would set the tube radio ( best range and tuning) for the 70s "electronic" cassette or 8T to record them. Interesting to have time to let" the rest "soak in,as they were 5-20 minutes and had to take DAYS of research.

https://www.google.com/search?q=paul+harvey+god+made+a+farmer&client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=fcb6e7084a098e95&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&vet=1&fir=0GGR0nTlmVOtBM%2CJl6HPP7Xc6ctEM%2C%2Fm%2F0qrz_6n%3Bj6ylz3rTlMnFeM%2CSvwrFidAcpA1OM%2C_%3B-m-mkHnqnri6rM%2CSKNNsz2UW8ViQM%2C_%3BLxkXRQpvmT-qDM%2COH-V2MmkvGTZZM%2C_%3B_JSFVQ12v7rKDM%2C09KcxSTGiKPicM%2C_&usg=AI4_-kRCogofCrKV4_-xQfCiT-nYnb_Xzw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj4lob88KSEAxUov4kEHTHmAmcQ_B16BAhNEAE#imgrc=0GGR0nTlmVOtBM

Paul Harvey Aurandt was an American radio broadcaster for ABC News Radio. He broadcast News and Comment on mornings and mid-days on weekdays and at noon on Saturdays and also his famous The Rest of the Story segments. From 1951 to 2008, his programs reached as many as 24 million people per week. Wikipedia
Born: September 4, 1918, Tulsa, OK
Died: February 28, 2009 (age 90 years), Phoenix, AZ
Spouse: Lynne Cooper Harvey (m. 1940–2008)
Children: Paul Harvey Jr.

Sounds maybe close but it is not Paul Harvey.

They usually gave the credits either at the front or rear of film.

That gave the narrators name.

This one don't have it.

The first time I watched this film, I was inclined to say it sounded very close, but I didn't believe it was Paul Harvey. But now, upon watching again, I do believe there's a good chance that it is. As an earlier poster said, this is probably a good 20 years before I became familiar with Mr. Harvey, so I would expect at least a slight change in voice. The cadence and intonation sure sounds like it could be him, though

Interesting how the films get on you tube and people in the credits part is not there. That is a narrator voice that has done more than just this one, I know I have heard it on others. I was wondering if that voice has been with other brands even.  In my quick look Paul Harvey started in radio in 1951 it said. No idea of if that was network or a local station. I could see local station letting him do narration work, but not a major station or network.