ENOUGH ALREADY!

vtfireman85

I have been keeping track, I personally have heard Jelly Roll and his Lost Cause song 14 times in 48 hours on the same station 

tmp.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

They have trained pastries to make music now? The last song that just played on my radio was The Byrds. and now Ryan Bingham is on.  (Outlaw Country, SiriusXM radio). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Try max country 104.9 out of York Nebraska. I think they have an app you can listen to them off the Internet. Lots of the older country songs. Great morning show, sure glad they don't give two shits about people dating like froggy 98 out of Lincoln.

• Like 2

I like Jelly Roll. His contributions to the Ragtime Jazz world are hailed by everyone in that music scene. Good time of the year to listen to some ragtime, with Mardi Gras coming up. I'd wager the Indians are already getting restless, prep'ing for the parade.

Mike

Same with history channel 

41 minutes ago, Absent Minded Farmer said:

I like Jelly Roll. His contributions to the Ragtime Jazz world are hailed by everyone in that music scene. Good time of the year to listen to some ragtime, with Mardi Gras coming up. I'd wager the Indians are already getting restless, prep'ing for the parade.

Mike

Makes me want to show up with an arm full of beads!😉

• Like 1

I think all of us who listen to the radio much have “that song” which was good the first time or two but you cannot stand because they play it every 6 minutes all day long… I know I do. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Sledgehammer said:

I think all of us who listen to the radio much have “that song” which was good the first time or two but you cannot stand because they play it every 6 minutes all day long… I know I do. 

That is why I like sirius radio, I can jump around

Only get two local radio stations not counting tribe radio and they will play a song to death and I may not even like that song

34 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

That is why I like sirius radio, I can jump around

Only get two local radio stations not counting tribe radio and they will play a song to death and I may not even like that song

That reminds me of the days you could hear Stairway on three different stations at once. The most I recall was five when a reformatted station started up in Madison. Technically it was eight, as WKLH, WLUM & WAPL had mirror stations on the AM bands.

Mike

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1256pickett said:

I have never heard it. 

Me either. Maybe Seth is listening to the wrong station? 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1