Where to find a lamp

Sledgehammer

I have three of these wall mounted oil lamp holders. 2 match exactly and one is slightly smaller. The one pictured is 5-3/4” across. I need to find a source for a lamp that will fit in the holder. This would have a rounded fount. Any ideas?  
My grandparents had one like this when I was a kid that I thought was interesting is the reasoning for me messing with this. I haven’t had any luck finding a proper lamp to fit in the holders.  I will sandblast and paint the holder. 

6A6CBFEF-9D93-4AA1-A313-3922C0E6906C.jpeg

489C485D-29CC-4241-9A0F-5711014D62B6.jpeg

3FED40D2-DFC8-4532-96D8-F338D5394265.jpeg

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Thank you for the link. I really think these had a rounded bottom that I cannot seem to find anywhere online for reference. The holders are concave and most of the fonts such as shown there on that site have a step down in them that won’t fit what I have. 

6 minutes ago, acem said:

Sorry.

I can't resist...

image.thumb.png.96266f7c68d325c178a7fd75a78dd8dd.png

image.thumb.png.8d2ba06f03f9521cbd9adce92d12a0b7.png

We have one of those little solar do-dads at the mountain like that and the lamp shade wobbles when the lights come on. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Thank you for the link. I really think these had a rounded bottom that I cannot seem to find anywhere online for reference. The holders are concave and most of the fonts such as shown there on that site have a step down in them that won’t fit what I have. 

Maybe call them and ask??  

• Like 1

That’s probably no help, but it’s been hanging in my grandmother’s house as long as i can remember, she was into antiques, but it could also be a replica. 

42 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

That’s probably no help, but it’s been hanging in my grandmother’s house as long as i can remember, she was into antiques, but it could also be a replica. 

Thanks. Looks Like the reproductions I have seen but could easily be 10,000 years old. 

38 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Thanks. Looks Like the reproductions I have seen but could easily be 10,000 years old. 

I rubbed it, nothing came out.. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, New Englander said:

Expecting Barbara Eden?

I was hoping for her granddaughter….

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, acem said:

You know Barbara Eden is still alive. Born in 1931.

image.png.ac1b68fdac871ee3494a0e5cdfb8c36a.png

She was like 3,000 years old in the show

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, acem said:

Here's how I remember her.

image.thumb.png.22d7fb714a23c8a0b5f886796780fa4d.png

Me too, we got TV land when i was in 6th grade or so. Before that it was local news and PBS