Santa came early

Tonyinca

1 hour ago, Rawleigh99 said:

Give it till summer!  You will be ready by then!

I am getting stir crazy , I am starting to dream  of another restoration .

i am hoping by march to have my health problems solved or close to it and start on my # 12 pto hay rake . Then on my #312 FH roll over plow and my 642 IH 4 bottom roll over . They been waiting long enough ! IMHO and my buddies John and Eddie are getting bored they need to help me . ( out of the three of us , we make one decent worker)

after all I have two IH mowers and two IH balers but no RAKE how do I expect to be in hay business. My cardiologist and urologist and Carol have been WARNED !lol 

tony 

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Tonyinca said:

i am hoping by Jan to have my health problems solved or close to it and start on my # 12 pto hay rake .

after all I have two IH mowers and two IH balers but no RAKE how do I expect to be in hay business. My cardiologist and urologist have been told ! lol 

tony 

I need a job when I graduate in May. Maybe I’ll come and help you restore…..

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Tonyinca said:

i am hoping by march to have my health problems solved or close to it and start on my # 12 pto hay rake . Then on my #312 FH roll over plow and my 642 IH 4 bottom roll over . They been waiting long enough ! IMHO and my buddies John and Eddie are getting bored they need to help me . ( out of the three of us , we make one decent worker)

after all I have two IH mowers and two IH balers but no RAKE how do I expect to be in hay business. My cardiologist and urologist and Carol have been WARNED !lol 

tony 

Well if your haying business doesn't work out make sure you let me know.  I have a couple #11 fast hitch rakes but have been looking for a #12 for some time.  I have sales literature that shows 1 of those on a Farmall 340 so would like to recreate that.

Good luck on your restorations.  I have a fast hitch roll over plow to restore too, can't remember the model but older than a 312.  I need to make time for that sometime.

• Like 1