Worlds Biggest Excavator

jeeper61

13 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

With that he can run the whole island trough the crusher and sell the gravel to China for their Belt and Road Initiative 

I see some

Wile E Coyote business going on here… 

tmp.gif

• Haha 5

He'll have that whole island turned upside down!

Or is it right side up??

Mike

15 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

With that he can run the whole island trough the crusher and sell the gravel to China for their Belt and Road Initiative 

...its very thoughtful of you blokes  to include me into this "Excavator/Face Shovel,   'conservation'...but some daze,  these daze ,  I struggle to get my carcass into the 22 Ton Excavator........thus looking at the stairways on that monster....I would need a 'nap'', upon making the top level.........

Mike 

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, mike newman said:

...its very thoughtful of you blokes  to include me into this "Excavator/Face Shovel,   'conservation'...but some daze,  these daze ,  I struggle to get my carcass into the 22 Ton Excavator........thus looking at the stairways on that monster....I would need a 'nap'', upon making the top level.........

Mike 

Got ya covered Mike😄

image.thumb.png.f185efade0b943a9505728767735655a.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Got ya covered Mike😄

image.thumb.png.f185efade0b943a9505728767735655a.png

Uhhhhmmm......guess the magic chair propels  the luckless    gentleman, now of an age being of neither  use or ornament into some great void ...never to be seen again??:rolleyes:

Mike

40 minutes ago, mike newman said:

Mike 

It's probably got a bunk room

My cousin sent me these pictures recently 

Screenshot_20231129-101844.png

Screenshot_20231129-101847.png

Screenshot_20231129-101827.png

Screenshot_20231129-101850.png

Screenshot_20231129-101834.png

Screenshot_20231129-101839.png

6 hours ago, mike newman said:

Mike 

That thing should have a elevator a TV room and a gym

Put it on auto pilot and look out the window once in a while to make sure it's not digging into the little town next to the strip mine 

On 11/28/2023 at 8:03 PM, jeeper61 said:

We need to get @mike newman in this 

I'd like to run some waterline next year. Wonder if they'd let me borrow it for a day.

• Haha 1