IH 560 & 660

M-MAN

My 424 is missing the hood side panels and I have been hunting a set. The reproduction I found is 2 inches too long. I'm not going to spend $250 on a set of panels and have to remake them. 

Steiner has them for a 560 / 660 for less than a $100 a set that I can cut down. They have ridges which mine shouldn't but I don't care. I need to know if the top edge curves out slightly to tuck under the hood. In the pic I can't tell if it curves or has a lip.

A suggestion to try Chalkers in Southington Ohio . When I was there last spring for the auction they had salvage tractor s 460 utility for sure then and others .

https://www.chalkers.net/default.htm

I am out of the side panels.  This picture shows the dimensions of the panel.  You can see that it overlaps the panels ahead and behind it.  The outside dimensions are shown.  Any further questions just ask.

IMG_1900.jpeg