Anybody seen Hillman lately?

Sledgehammer

55 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

I looked and it said Oct 20 was his last visit 🤷🏻‍♂️

You are right. I lost a whole month. 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1

I have been making an attempt to cut down on my " screen time" as SIL calls it and get more projects finished, they are getting ahead of me and deteriorating too fast. Rebuilt an engine and refurbished another tractor, Currently have  two 130s in the shop to do an engine swap and get the other running. I want to build a BN/130 so I can take a little tractor to plowdays ( with mounted plow)a little farther away than the norm. We have 4 grandkids I want the honor to teach them to drive at an early age like all of us had, With a buddy seat it will be fun and plowing lessons will follow  , After the 130s I have several to work on this winter .......and next

I will login more often so you know I am still kicking but if I am like my Dad I have more than 30 years to go and I never felt better

Thanks guys! It did occur to me to show my presence as theres many guys I never met that I consider friends I never met! 

So I am fine ,has anyone heard of Rick's condition ? oldtanker

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, hillman said:

I have been making an attempt to cut down on my " screen time" as SIL calls it and get more projects finished, they are getting ahead of me and deteriorating too fast. Rebuilt an engine and refurbished another tractor, Currently have  two 130s in the shop to do an engine swap and get the other running. I want to build a BN/130 so I can take a little tractor to plowdays ( with mounted plow)a little farther away than the norm. We have 4 grandkids I want the honor to teach them to drive at an early age like all of us had, With a buddy seat it will be fun and plowing lessons will follow  , After the 130s I have several to work on this winter .......and next

I will login more often so you know I am still kicking but if I am like my Dad I have more than 30 years to go and I never felt better

Thanks guys! It did occur to me to show my presence as theres many guys I never met that I consider friends I never met! 

So I am fine ,has anyone heard of Rick's condition ? oldtanker

@oldtanker

• Like 2