Please help me!

F-301066460puller

15 minutes ago, F-301066460puller said:

I am being drug to Fiddler On The Roof at a community players theater here in town.... I like the movie but this should be 3-4 hours ill never get back... lol

Ah yes… I know exactly what you’re going through!!!!  

You probably will enjoy it. I've seen the movie and the play when put on by the Regal Players. The play was every bit as good as the movie!

I dragged my wife to see the Young Frankenstein musical play. It's one of my favorite movies. She'd never seen it, thoroughly enjoyed it, then I had her watch the movie, which she enjoyed as well and cleared up some questions she had.

Report back.

9 minutes ago, New Englander said:

You probably will enjoy it. I've seen the movie and the play when put on by the Regal Players. The play was every bit as good as the movie!

I dragged my wife to see the Young Frankenstein musical play. It's one of my favorite movies. She'd never seen it, thoroughly enjoyed it, then I had her watch the movie, which she enjoyed as well and cleared up some questions she had.

Report back.

It was better than expected.... expectations were low though lol. I bet the Broadway show would have been good. They are doing young Frankenstein this spring I think.

• Haha 1

I like going to some of the shows at our local theater. Not a lot of small town entertainment these days with movie theaters/bowling alleys etc closed. 

• Like 2

Many moons ago my better half and I went with another couple to see Popeye with Robin Williams.  Everyone else was excited to see it, but I felt nothing but dread.

Turns out I enjoyed it, and everyone else was disappointed.  They were looking forward to it, and since I expected nothing I ended up being fairly entertained (not enough to see it again, though)

Speaking of Young Frankenstein, we saw it at the theater when if first came out and thought it was great.  Still think so.  But what was really good was shortly after we saw it, we caught Son of Frankenstein on the late show, and it was absolutely hilarious to watch it so soon after the parody.