1970 International 3200A Skid Steer Project

Ahh thank you! I bought this with intentions of getting it running in the next year or two, but i had good luck and got it to this point in the first year. Im hoping next year will be good and ill get lots of post holes dug. Deer are eating the veggies more than i am......

4 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

This was the guy I was going to suggest for a few parts. I believe he has some A series and Bseries parts. Have messaged him in the past. 

Awesome! Ill message him as well!

8 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Remove the mechanical fuel pump completely. Install a block off/cover plate over the hole. Nake sure you get a low pressure pump. 1.5-2.5 psi. A higher psi pump could have a chance of over powering the float/needle and seat. Pic below is what I have on mine. 

Screenshot_20231127-123017_Samsung Internet.jpg

did you fuse this? If so what amp do you think? 15? 20? 30? I did order this pump today as well.

Ah ok. Ill prob put a 15 amp in just to be safe. I heard back from that guy, he has some parts. But he sent me the same pic he has online, which is a 3200b. I can tell by the drive motor placement between the tires. And the deck for control is diff. I had to make the control links, and im unsure of the correct length, as well as the springs inside the power band. the ones that were in, were broken and collapsed.

• Like 1

Howdy Panda!

Don't know if you have run across the Parts Depot for searching out what you need, but they have tons of NOS parts.... & some really nice take-offs. The only caveat is, you have to order through a dealer. Preferably CaseIH or similar as, IH-JI Case-Ford-New Holland-et al, are all under the same umbrella. Shortline dealers & small engine repair shops may also be an option.

Mike

https://parts.depotparts.com/

P.S. Already checked for the starter bracket you found, to no avail. They do return quite a few PG- prefix numbers, so they may have something else you need at some point.

• Like 1