Suicide

Lazy WP

We got word this morning that a guy whom we considered a friend took his life Saturday. Tony was a driven mechanic who had the ability to see a completed engine swap and all of the parts, wires, and tubing that were needed, before he ever started on it. 
He had dealt with addictions most of his life, whether it was adrenaline or something else to give him a high. 
He also fought with Bi-polar.

A couple months ago he quit his job, working for his uncle and disappeared from Lisa who had a real burden to pray for and help him. Tony had done this before, always like a little boy who knew he had done wrong. 
Well, this time he never came back around. 

I said all of that to say if anyone and I mean all of you, ever feel depressed, alone, overwhelmed or just in an ugly mood, call me!! Call your kids!! Call the cops!!

You might take a few minutes of our time, but we would way rather spend it talking to you than spend it reminiscing about what a great person you were!!

402-389-2007. ANYTIME 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 10

I agree with LAZY WP. Call SOMEONE and get help.

The problems we have today are really no different than years ago.

It is still your mental health that is at stake.

You are not worthless and you have been placed on this earth for a purpose.

The best part of today is there are many different drugs which can help.

Taking the easy way out is not easy on your family.

You can be happy!

All you have to do is ask!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Lazy WP said:

We got word this morning that a guy whom we considered a friend took his life Saturday. Tony was a driven mechanic who had the ability to see a completed engine swap and all of the parts, wires, and tubing that were needed, before he ever started on it. 
He had dealt with addictions most of his life, whether it was adrenaline or something else to give him a high. 

A couple months ago he quit his job, working for his uncle and disappeared from Lisa who had a real burden to pray for and help him. Tony had done this before, always like a little boy who knew he had done wrong. 

I said all of that to say if anyone and I mean all of you, ever feel depressed, alone, overwhelmed or just in an ugly mood, call me!! Call your kids!! Call the cops!!

You might take a few minutes of our time, but we would way rather spend it talking to you than spend it reminiscing about what a great person you were!!

402-389-2007. ANYTIME 

I am afraid that the number of people under intense emotional stress is increasing.  The past few years from an economic standpoint has been a lot of pressure on many people.  Couple this with the traditional system of having friends to support them being on the decline.  People don't meet on a weekly basis at the church, diner, store, bowling alley, etc. like they used to.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

The problem today is everything around you is pushing fear and safety to try and get you to relinquish your rights and freedoms, I blame the MSM and others for this, of course they have no interest in actually helping you just laying the groundwork. The C19 experiment worked marvelously for creating fear and isolation. 

I'm not saying this instance was that bipolar is a tough condition to manage, my condolences and admire your offer, we only have each other really.

• Like 5

I wouldn’t want to discourage anyone from getting help, but it is my opinion that 988 is a total joke, or possibly even counterproductive. I personally watched the police forcibly load a family member in an ambulance who made the mistake of calling 988. There was a situation going on that the family member was struggling to cope with (older family member who’s wife had left him), but it was far from helpful for them. I would call @Lazy WP before that number. 

• Like 2

Thanks for posting so sorry your friend lost his battle with it .

Satan wants nothing more than to make us all feel like failures and worthless. 

Its not a battle for the faint of heart - it wears on your mind and body - a good network of support and medication are necessary - ive been on anti depressant meds for over 20yrs i will never go back and never shame anyone for the need for meds or counseling - u can call me too 816-914-0932

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

So sorry for the loss of your friend.

This forum is full of good people.   A shout for help would send a few of those close by over for a visit. Guaranteed. 

I talked a neighborhood fella out of it 20 years ago.  A night that haunts me still....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hardtail said:

The problem today is everything around you is pushing fear and safety to try and get you to relinquish your rights and freedoms, I blame the MSM and others for this, of course they have no interest in actually helping you just laying the groundwork. The C19 experiment worked marvelously for creating fear and isolation. 

I'm not saying this instance was that bipolar is a tough condition to manage, my condolences and admire your offer, we only have each other really.

1 hour ago, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

I wouldn’t want to discourage anyone from getting help, but it is my opinion that 988 is a total joke, or possibly even counterproductive. I personally watched the police forcibly load a family member in an ambulance who made the mistake of calling 988. There was a situation going on that the family member was struggling to cope with (older family member who’s wife had left him), but it was far from helpful for them. I would call @Lazy WP before that number. 

x2 x2

ALL part of the pre planned narrative,help and truth are not.

you are a bug to be exploited and you will adore your bug life serving the elites

minions addicted to authoritarian power/ rule and $$$,you are the sacrifice to fuel it.

cold hard facts would get us poofed.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lazy WP said:

402-389-2007. ANYTIME 

Sorry to hear about your friend it sounded like he had a lot to offer this world.  Youre a great person for the offer to all of us. It's sometimes hard to see or over look what someone is going struggling with until it's too late. I had a few new coworkers that didn't quit " belong" in the click of the company. I'd say good morning, smile, or do something stupid to get a chuckle out of them. A few weeks would go by and they'd open up about problems at home or mental struggles. Coming to work was an escape and just that good morning showed them that some one cared.  Sometimes a simple gesture means the world.

When I was in the trauma center for 2 weeks I got myself into a dark place playing what if, sleepless nights of worrying how I'd be me again, or how I'd support my family.  I asked to talk to someone.  Well 3 days later 2 ladies came in one hid behind a door taking notes and they other was asking dumb non related questions like " you're not going to go on a man hunt after the kid who caused the accident are you?" that just made the situation worse and really made me shut down and hate the world. People offered to talk or listen but just didn't understand it seemed. I found some websites of people who were in my shoes, could relate and offer good guidance. 

Help is out there and people do understand. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

https://988lifeline.org/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=onebox

I suspect that if one was to mention hurting someone else it might elicit a police response. I of course don't know the situation but a number as easy to remember as 911 could make a difference.

I would think that talking to a trained professional is a good way to prevent a permanent solution to what may be a temporary problem. The site has a sampling of success stories.

Add me to the list!!! I'm here. Call me! These afflictions are so much more common than any of us realize.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

YOU ARE IN VERY LARGE, AND VERY GOOD COMPANY!

I'm not posting my phone number where it's available to search engines, but if you PM me, you WILL get my number, and you'll be my priority!

• Like 4

I’ve been around for the immediate aftermath of several suicides, one was a neighbor and friend. I would definitely agree, you need anything call SOMEONE.

• Like 2

I known at least 3 people personally,2 friends,one family that committed suicide.I know others casually. 2 friends I talked to within 48 hours of the killing themselves. Never had a clue they were suicidal. Family was a close niece's husband who we were almost same age.We hung out. All three were like a bomb went off in family, one friend his brother killed himself in the very same spot. My niece was devastated,young year old son.She left our family for at least 10,15 years till she came back.We always wondered where she was,etc, etc,etc. She came back and is a wonderful loved member of our family. It took a toll on everyone. Suicide in every case affects more than the person who kills themselves. It's not a way out or a way to live.It leaves spouse's alone,kids without a parent, parents without thier children, brothers and sisters without each other 

• Like 6