vtfireman85, ATTENTION!

Rick G.

Hey there vt'.

I am trying to send you a PM! The system will not permit it to send to you. ....it says something about you not being able to receive messages. Is your PM in box over loaded?

Sorry to bug everybody with this. I don't know what else to do to try to reach vt' here.

Rick.

51 minutes ago, Rick G. said:

Hey there vt'.

I am trying to send you a PM! The system will not permit it to send to you. ....it says something about you not being able to receive messages. Is your PM in box over loaded?

Sorry to bug everybody with this. I don't know what else to do to try to reach vt' here.

Rick.

His phone number is probably widely available on the bathroom wall in most IHOP and Waffle House dining facilities across the country. “For good syrup call” 😁 

• Haha 15

1 hour ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Isn't transportation of maple syrup west of the Mississippi River and below the Mason/ Dixon line illegal?

Kinda like the "cheddar curtain"?

31EA09A0-79A6-4BB7-81CA-01F5C4AEE074.gif

• Haha 4