Milwaukee, M 18 air compressor

Wi Ih

I bought the smaller one first, I liked it so much and my wife works on a gravel road and gets lots of flats so I leave that one in her car and I bought the bigger one.  I don't know how I got along without it.

• Like 2

I have one, works great. Nice to be able to set pressure and walk away

11 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

I bought the smaller one first, I liked it so much and my wife works on a gravel road and gets lots of flats so I leave that one in her car and I bought the bigger one.  I don't know how I got along without it.

Whats the correlation between gravel road and flats, just curious, is it your road material? 

2 minutes ago, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

Around here the main problem on gravel roads is the pathetic quality of new passenger car tires. 

I run 10 ply on everything but my Jeep. 

53 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Whats the correlation between gravel road and flats, just curious, is it your road material? 

All the nails on that road.  Magnet gets pulled all the time and it's always got nails on it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, acem said:

You can't get 10 ply tires for a Geo metro.

Convert it to wedge lock and run mobile home tires, you can get them in 14 ply. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

I bought 1 and taught my 9 year old daughter how to use it for bike and lawn mower tires. She's even filled the wife's car tire once, they're crazy simple, love mine!!!

8 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Convert it to wedge lock and run mobile home tires, you can get them in 14 ply. 

Wife says that would hurt her gas mileage so it's not happening. Two ply for her.

Round here they usually use crushed rock on gravel roads. They tend to be sharp and cut tires unless it's firmly packed down. One trip with the motor patrol and it's all stirred up again.

image.png.95bb49f39e17bc56c616d1b19b2a415d.png

7 hours ago, stronger800 said:

Somebody needs to get those guys a sign that says Roller.

Maybe it’s on the back of the roller? since you would see that one from the other direction first maybe

I wish towns would use rollers. Roads would hold up better and so would my vehicles. 

7 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

I wish towns would use rollers. Roads would hold up better and so would my vehicles. 

A dirt road tribute - listen to the end for its list of trophies.  Though that version leaves out shaking all the bolts out of the mailman's truck