Mercedes Benz UNIMOG

U-C

Always been fascinated with these, should have acquired one before the prices rocketed, ton of versatility on a European design

On 11/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, Ian Beale said:

Any chance of a similar series on the Haflinger 4 x 4?  An interesting vehicle IMO - probably qualifies as the first "side by side".

Will do and maybe on the Duro from Mowag as well and a few more in the future. Did ya know the company that made the Puch Haflinger also made the Steyr tractors a company that was bought up by Case IH in the 80s or early 90s and some Case/IH tractors are made in Austria still as far as I know

58 minutes ago, U-C said:

Will do and maybe on the Duro from Mowag as well and a few more in the future. Did ya know the company that made the Puch Haflinger also made the Steyr tractors a company that was bought up by Case IH in the 80s or early 90s and some Case/IH tractors are made in Austria still as far as I know

Thanks -

I knew about the tractors. IIRC they also made the Mannlicher rifles

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ian Beale said:

Thanks -

I knew about the tractors. IIRC they also made the Mannlicher rifles

what about the Steyr Hamster Selfloading wagons ;)