Rantoul Ramblings

Brady Boy

Thanks for taking all the pics and videos.  I watched all 4 videos.  I was there from Wednesday morning until Sunday night and I saw stuff in your videos I didn’t see in person.  Thanks again.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, billonthefarm said:

Thanks for taking all the pics and videos.  I watched all 4 videos.  I was there from Wednesday morning until Sunday night and I saw stuff in your videos I didn’t see in person.  Thanks again.

I think a person could be there for 10 days, and not see it all. BK

22 hours ago, Brady Boy said:

I think a person could be there for 10 days, and not see it all. BK

That is true!  I would get there early in the morning but I spent too much time plowing!  Sure was fun.  

717848D3-C28B-4C05-9E66-C66D4D399A4C.jpeg

• Like 3

Need to echo the same thank you to Brady Boy for the picture/video work. It always seems that I have too many things going on at HCOP to get around to just cruising the grounds. Thanks Again for the time you spend putting all this together.   Rollie Moore

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rollie said:

Need to echo the same thank you to Brady Boy for the picture/video work. It always seems that I have too many things going on at HCOP to get around to just cruising the grounds. Thanks Again for the time you spend putting all this together.   Rollie Moore

Thanks to you as well Rollie.  The tractor drive down to FPS is something I will not forget!  I received many pics of my tractors from friends while they were at the show.

9071C699-60E0-44CA-9C69-4C35BDC60D12.jpeg

• Like 3