Arkansas work tractor

nomorejohndeere

Hard to imagine that at one time in it's life it sat all brand new, bright and shiny.

• Like 1

I've yet to figure out why almost every tractor in this part of Arkansas looks like that one. It's almost like no one around here knows what a machine shed is for other than sitting under and drinking beer. As a fifth generation Hillbilly I feel like I have a right to say that. Before anyone asks, yes my tractors are under a roof!

Mac

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MacAR said:

I've yet to figure out why almost every tractor in this part of Arkansas looks like that one. It's almost like no one around here knows what a machine shed is for other than sitting under and drinking beer. As a fifth generation Hillbilly I feel like I have a right to say that. Before anyone asks, yes my tractors are under a roof!

Mac

...a likely story, Mac....:rolleyes:

No...I believe you Mac !!...We have seen plenty of pics of your tractors.......And I doubt that Arkansas   tractor owners have a mortgage on ''rough-arse     '' tractors....Some of those little valleys in Tennessee  had their share of  old,  neglected machinery..  Reminded  me of similar   little valleys in this country.....

Great State to visit, though, Tn...

Mike

• Haha 1

I will have to give someone some credit for making those 10x20 truck rims fit. Must give the wheel bearing some.

I  could find some dairy farm tractors over here in the UK to give a run for its money in the neglect race.