The shots I've been waiting for.

FoxrunFarms02

Those look great! Did you see the sliver of a moon through the clouds? Almost looked like it was painted up there.

Mike

• Like 1

On 10/17/2023 at 8:42 PM, Absent Minded Farmer said:

Those look great! Did you see the sliver of a moon through the clouds? Almost looked like it was painted up there.

Mike

I tried to get it in the shots but I haven't mastered moon shots yet. Either everything else is dark, or the moon looks like sun.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FoxrunFarms02 said:

I tried to get it in the shots but I haven't mastered mood shots yet. Either everything else is dark, or the moon looks like sun.

Did you say what you use to take pictures with? I'm bit forgetful....

Mike

2 hours ago, hardtail said:

Date night with Mrs Fox and your rushing home to get the camera...yup you got tractor fever 🤣

The wife and my old John Deere B had things in common........very temperamental, didn't like the cold, high maintenance, good for joy ri........well that's enough. Not like the wife I was happy to get rid of the B lol.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, FoxrunFarms02 said:

In other posts some one asked. Just an S22 smart phone.

CAT or Samsung?

Mike

1 hour ago, FoxrunFarms02 said:

Samsung. I was interested in a Cat phone and the sales person said she wouldn't allow herself to sell one 

That's interesting. I've had my S48c for 4 years & love it. It's been bobbled & dropped a bunch, dropped from the top of a step ladder, slid off the garage roof, fell off the fender of the 806 a few times & ended up going under the rear tire of the hay conditioner once. The only thing that is annoying, is the audio cuts out after about a minute of taking video & their support for their phones is relatively pointless & barely in any form of intelligible English. And no, the FABco trucks won't fix your phone. I've asked plenty. 😂

Mike

P.S. This is my second CAT phone, the first lasted three years. The next phone will probably be one of the fancy ones with FLIR.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Absent Minded Farmer said:

That's interesting. I've had my S48c for 4 years & love it. It's been bobbled & dropped a bunch, dropped from the top of a step ladder, slid off the garage roof, fell off the fender of the 806 a few times & ended up going under the rear tire of the hay conditioner once. The only thing that is annoying, is the audio cuts out after about a minute of taking video & their support for their phones is relatively pointless & barely in any form of intelligible English. And no, the FABco trucks won't fix your phone. I've asked plenty. 😂

Mike

P.S. This is my second CAT phone, the first lasted three years. The next phone will probably be one of the fancy ones with FLIR.

This was maybe 2 years ago or so? I've read good things about them in  construction magazines. I've gone through numerous touch screen smart phones over the years, dropping them, laying on them, melting them, saw dust getting stuck in the speaker. I don't recall the model of cat phone but it looked like a brick. I miss flip phones. On hot days even with all my settings the sweat through my jeans unlocks my emergency settings, and clicks on 911......happened 4 different times........which dispatch or the sheriff that does the check in are very understanding and say it's very common. The sales lady didn't say much about the phone other than it's super durable, but the technology is behind, and 0 tech support.

• Like 1