First post- gonna make it count

HEMTT

Hi there I got a truck with maxxforce 7 engine and got a great deal on a 2009  maxxforce DT466 transmission. The maxxforce 7 was bad and somehow the transmission disappeared along with the engine.
IMG_1983.thumb.jpeg.bbd823fb8cc874aa5fc20ff57663780c.jpeg

I do have the complete donor engine wiring harness. As a matter of fact, I unbolted the bus box from the firewall , cut the exhaust , cut the frame , unbolted the driveshaft u joints at the transmission flange. Dumped the front axle . Put it on a trailer and went home.

IMG_1969.thumb.jpeg.33e9cbbbb30990dc0ccda08b638721f0.jpeg

I measured the front face of the radiator to the furthest back of the dt engine is 43 1/3”
And the face of the radiator to the inside dog house sound dampening is 45”
The front motor mount is on both frames at the same spot. The rear mount needs to be moved back 8 1/2”
Both radiators are 23” tall from the radiator frame mounting bolts. But one fan shroud is larger. I can see if I can swap them out or use the dt radiator assembly instead 
So the engine should physically fit.

IMG_1998.thumb.jpeg.5d7ebbee64890716a929a5b7e304f4e4.jpeg

Getting the engine to fit is probably the lesser issue. The wiring will be the challenge. Anyone who can give some advise on that?