One of Nine ever made

U-C

The Buhrer 6135 was the flagship of the Buhrer tractor lineup from 45 to 135 hp made from 1974 to 1978. Sadly the company ended tractor production in 78 after making tractors for 40 years. 

8 tractors had 4wd assist and only one had 2wd from this model

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nomorejohndeere said:

not even listed on tractor data.

There are a few brands missing there, only one Swiss brand is listed on that site

All Buhrer tractor models starting in 1964 had the in-house development Traktospeed Transmission which was a unique synchronized Transmission where one could shift in any range without stopping into reverse without Transmission damage

1 minute ago, stronger800 said:

Forgive me, but that hood, with the turbo hanging out….looks like a Zetor.  (I’ve only ever seen a few, But that is what it reminds me of.) Are they related closely?

Not even close lol Buhrer had that hood design long before zetor had it

The turbo is a aftermarket unit on that Mercedes Benz diesel

41 minutes ago, stronger800 said:

Never heard of a Buhrer.  Local guy has or had two zetors.

The reason for that is because most of the over 22 600 Buhrer tractors made between 1928 to 1978 stayed in Switzerland only a few made there way to other countries maybe the odd one went to North America but mostly if a Swiss guy moved there. Seen one for sale at the auction from Macfadden and Sons in New York but sadly missed out on that sale.

48 minutes ago, stronger800 said:

I live less than an hour from Macfadden. The Zetors  I speak of, came from there

that was a few years ago, he has Hurlimann D70 SSP in his collection that he bought, not sure if he still has it. Hurlimann made over 2000 units of that model from 1957 to 1966.

• 2 weeks later...