Tony's Time Off

Rusty_Farmer

@Sledgehammer has reached out to him lately but I think he has been on Facebook lately 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I spoke to him a couple days ago. He is doing better. Awaiting a small procedure to shore things up. I got the feeing he was getting anxious to have a normal amount of energy and get back to projecting 😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Fellas ,

thank you for your concern and prayers , they have been answered so far .

Had arterial Fluter , meaning my heart was racing 150 BPM at rest and would not come down was on our way to HCOP show . Ambulance picked me up in OKC to hospital took all evening and nite to get heart rate to 60-70 resting three different meds . Doing good next day and boom 11 pm had heart attack no blockage no damage but definitely heart attack as per blood enzymes . 
then started passing blood so four day in catheter . Long story short 10 days in hospital .

my cardiologist at home read report set me up for heart ablation which I had 10/9/23 but my UTI ‘s keep recurring been living on antibiotic's since July . Docs wanted heart fixed first then have to wait 8 weeks before Cystoscopy which puts me into Dec . Heart doc want heart healed before going into bladder . 
Bladder infections are keeping me weak and no energy and sometimes evening fever .

otherwise I am doing okay really getting restless for shop work and shows , I canceled all shows and parades from August to Jan .

hoping to be well for Calif antique show in April and maybe few car shows .

thank you Guys , hope to be more active on RPF when I get my stamina back and have something besides medical to share 

BTW Guys do not ignore UTI’s they will take you down OKC hospital believes my heart attack was from body stress from severe UTI .Ambulance picking my up at the Mustang RV park in OKC .

IMG_6357.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 13

13 minutes ago, Tonyinca said:

TW Guys do not ignore UTI’s they will take you down OKC hospital believes my heart attack was from body stress from severe UTI .Ambulance picking my up at the Mustang RV park in OKC .

Great to hear your making progress!

Thats true .We did not, but in that "unmentionable " period ,the govt killed mother,by OUTRIGHT withholding proper and reasonable care'.

We tried at home in the middle but,once a week nurse couldnt keep uti controlled with dr blocked by govt and ins gouging profits

• Sad 1

They done an ablation on me in 2020 for Afib.

Feel like a million ever since.

I too had a bout with the bladder after the heart ordeal.

Took some cancer out of me and have been fine ever since.

Hang in there Tony, they will get you running on all 8 cylinders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad to hear from you Tony! Keep up your spirits and follow Dr’s orders an I have no doubt you will be back to normal in no time! Will keep you in thoughts and prayers here in VT. 

• Thanks 1

Glad things weren't worse and hopefully God heals you for more time down here yet 

• Thanks 1

Good to hear from you Tony!  Just keep heading in the right direction!  I have a friend who just had the ablation done to rectify a fast heartrate she has suffered from for years and she says it has made a hug positive impact and wished they had recommended it years ago.

• Thanks 1

happy doodle dooooooo so glad for you - amen on the UTIs they will take a man down quick and are VERY SERIOUS as we get older, my dad has them a couple X a year and we have to keep an eye on him he forgets how quick it gets him down and how bad he feels - hard to recover from too - 🙏on going

• Sad 1