Bought an Aston Martin today…

vtfireman85

Went to a museum exhibit at the Saratoga Automobile Museum. 
Bond In motion, an exhibit of cars from many different Bond movies. Was a good trip, I couldn’t swing the $130 for the 1:16 scale precision model, but this 1:24 was in my price bracket. 

Shawn Connery had a house in the Bahamas. Most of the underwater scenes he did were filmed basically just off shore of his place.  The structures they built for filming were just left behind. I got to dive them back in the 80’s but they have deteriorated to nothing now. I revisited  that sight a couple years ago .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

that Hornet X took me back to the '76 Gremlin X I drove in high school.........OK, so I wasn't a cool kid....and NOBODY dated me because of my car 🤣

Local dealer sold Lund boats and Suzuki outboards...and Wet Bikes.......they were super cool to check out in the show room when we were kids!!!!