New Farmall

IH Blood 1206

55 minutes ago, IH Blood 1206 said:

Saw this today at Farm Science Review in Ohio. I know it probably won't enthuse all of us, but it's been good to see CaseIH start to really embrace their heritage over the last few years. They incorporated a line of old IH in their 100 years of Farmall at the show. 20230921_130450.thumb.jpg.7c7c16abdeb464019920cae551a5c2d4.jpg

I was there yesterday and didn;t see that one.  Did you see Chapter 6 display? I thought they hsd a decent display.

9 hours ago, IH Blood 1206 said:

Saw this today at Farm Science Review in Ohio. I know it probably won't enthuse all of us, but it's been good to see CaseIH start to really embrace their heritage over the last few years. They incorporated a line of old IH in their 100 years of Farmall at the show. 20230921_130450.thumb.jpg.7c7c16abdeb464019920cae551a5c2d4.jpg

The embrace of all things IH has arrived almost 4 decades too late.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, hillman said:

too bad Raymond Loewy isn't still alive! that is one fugly tractor

Methinks he'd have done much better. Buzzardville has historically had a fairly lousy industrial design department although the speciously contrived G regs on such things as emissions aren't conducive to sleek styling but do add unnecessary overhead.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hillman said:

too bad Raymond Loewy isn't still alive! that is one fugly tractor

You may have a point, but.... Raymond did like shark noses.

36iUcfOBaPjRf9WDcRE_tGapqJ7A34UqLUaImMemyjo.thumb.webp.c86c21464723c6c66013422d5b3ad518.webp

The above Baldwins are quite a bit more stylish.

And has one of the very few paint jobs that show up accurate in B&W,

Mike

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Farmall Doctor said:

I Had always hoped for something like what Ford did with the Boomer 8N....

Boomer 8N.jpg

I saw that in a dealer brochure when it came out, never seen one in the wild. 

32 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I saw that in a dealer brochure when it came out, never seen one in the wild. 

Local dealer brought one to our local Antique power show to advertise when they came out.  Neat looking.

Like the tractor. Hate the decals on the tractor. They don't go together. 

There was a picture of it on facebook from somewhere else. I thought it was someone's idea of a joke.

If they had come up with styling reminiscent of the Farmall letter series that suited the decals instead of just slapping them on the latest design as an afterthought...

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Matt Kirsch said:

Like the tractor. Hate the decals on the tractor. They don't go together. 

There was a picture of it on facebook from somewhere else. I thought it was someone's idea of a joke.

If they had come up with styling reminiscent of the Farmall letter series that suited the decals instead of just slapping them on the latest design as an afterthought...

Doesn't that electric thing from the FPS have IH logo plastic tail lights?

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 10:32 PM, Wes806 said:

I was there yesterday and didn;t see that one.  Did you see Chapter 6 display? I thought they hsd a decent display.

The Chapter 6 display was nice.  Two 7288 tractors were there from Indiana.  One was inside the show and one was outside with the Chapter 6 display.  

• Like 1