Grain dryer id from pic

acem

If I had two loaders I could pick it up high enough if I put forks under the runners. Of course it would be easy to tip over...

just for information they are listed as seed cleaners on receipt and advertising. Nobody but me knew even though I announced it at the sale.

the rake, clearly marked International 35, was called a new Holland...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, acem said:

Not exactly sure how I'm going to load the dryer. It's sitting on the ground. My flatbed truck has a bed height of  4 ft and I don't think I can get it that high. Maybe I can get it on the utility trailer somehow...

I also bought the gt dryer, new idea 5409 project disk mower, good working Kelly backhoe attachment, post hole digger, working IH 35 rake and more junk for the yard/pasture.... Less than $900 out the gate for all of it.

Apparently you don't have scrap guys hitting these sales . Around here they would run it up higher than that most likely unless that's less weight than I think 

10 minutes ago, bitty said:

Apparently you don't have scrap guys hitting these sales . Around here they would run it up higher than that most likely unless that's less weight than I think 

They were missing or scrap has dropped or something. I'm not complaining!

I also got a westendorf grapple attachment with bent grapple teeth. I hope it fits my westendorf loader! If not it will!

• Like 2

I found the the grapple I bought. Unfortunately it's designed to fit a 20 series loader and I have a WL42. Hopefully it will adapt easily.

Mine looks like this one except the teeth are bent. Somehow they bent 1/2 inch steel...

Below is a pic from the net. Mine is buried on a trailer and has bent teeth...

image.png.575c962c363b816219835571e1aa0f1c.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TN Hillbilly said:

Looks like a good haul!

Not to hijack, but can y'all identify this dryer? Any resale value?

20230929_084933.jpg

MC 600 continuous flow. Great dryers