The OMG thats crazy thread.

lorenzo

5 hours ago, Hydro70 said:

Here is crazy cause Van Halen was one of my favorite bands back in the 70s and 80s and David Lee Roth was the voice and the entertainment to the band but here is David Lee back in the day and thats him today, rock n roll has sho been hard on that ole boy so this is my crazy thread and its well deserving 

387786151_736338278533953_4611420361790580998_n.jpg

He’s same age as Bill Clinton and have you seen him lately?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Diesel Doctor said:

Grace Slick, (Sang White Rabbit) should have been dead in the 60's and is still going.

Always liked that song. 
 Buddy of mine has a body shop across from my shop in town, known him since the early 80’s. Has a very accurate paint scale for mixing colors. 
At noon we would always hang a “Closed for Lunch” sign in the window and go eat somewhere. 
One of his employees was a weed burner and about once a week would get a call right about 11:45. 
He would answer “ The White Knight is talking backwards”

That was code for yes they are leaving for lunch bring the dope. 

They would spend their lunch dividing up a pound into 4 finger bags using the paint scale. 

Best part was they thought we didnt know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

000-WEB-LEAD_Mooneyes_Yokohama_2019_show_coverage-1.jpg.50be982b182b65e6288c314f61294744.jpg

Lorenzo they needed some external imagination to create this stuff, in this case they subliminally included it in the finished product 

• Haha 3

On 11/8/2023 at 11:54 AM, lorenzo said:

I think it might be something besides rock and roll that was hard on him.

And from the color of his skin i would say his liver is just about done .

Good, maybe I won’t have to hear him screeching and shrieking anymore. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alan Dinan said:

How?

Obviously you didn’t watch enough cartoons, he clearly rode through a herd of them in the road and came out the other side that way. 
DUH! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

5 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Obviously you didn’t watch enough cartoons, he clearly rode through a herd of them in the road and came out the other side that way. 
DUH! 

Nah, if he'd done that, the cow would have ended up wearing goggles, and a had a scarf around her (?) neck.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Nah, if he'd done that, the cow would have ended up wearing goggles, and a had a scarf around her (?) neck.

That blew off

• Like 2