The OMG thats crazy thread.

lorenzo

Last year I was going down the road and I looked ahead and see a car coming with a lot of smoke coming from behind it. And when it passed I see a piano tied in back being dragged with a guy riding on it they were doing at least 30mph!

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 7:54 PM, vtfireman85 said:

IMG_1560.png

IMG_1561.png

IMG_1562.png

IMG_1564.png

And they had every Covid shot they could get and they still came down with Covid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

20231025_150204.thumb.jpg.b1bbd789a034cdc3d0790f6c9b0db770.jpg

I have seen a car in Lincoln with those wheels.  Was told they are sold with a disclaimer.  I would think some of the pot hole’s around here would surely bend or even break them.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

I have seen a car in Lincoln with those wheels.  Was told they are sold with a disclaimer.  I would think some of the pot hole’s around here would surely bend or even break them.

I would think a solid axle with no suspension to keep from rubbing the wheel wells. ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

They're about as practical as wearing your pants down around your knees....................... 

• Haha 8

On 10/3/2023 at 7:40 AM, iowaboy1965 said:

VT herding his geese? 

Wife won’t let me have geese, should have started the discussion with goats, then “compromised” on geese. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This time of year I would like to install a snow plow on all of our vehicles, it would be great to smoke a deer doing 50 and watch it fly. I have had the opportunity to follow a deer while it walks down the road in front of my vehicle twice in the last week. 🤬

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TN Hillbilly said:

I think that's a fridge...

In for a rude awakening when they hit the interstate and the fridge doors open 😳

Lorenzo I knew of a guy in high school thar had railroad segments in the frame crosswise behind his diff, he had bolt holes so he could move it to different positions for traction, now on this one students please observe when an elastic and inelastic object collide 🙄

• Like 1