I did not know that Scartett Johanssen was left handed.

lorenzo

Didn't know who she was/is . Lol 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

Off topic, but I believe that her grandfather (maybe great grandfather) was one of the Doolittle Raiders that flew B25s to Tokyo.

Him and Lucian Connolly  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zleinenbach said:

those earrings …🤥🤥

I never got past her eyes.  Then I noticed she was looking down, so I followed them and saw the …..ah…..necklace. 

1 hour ago, Mudfly said:

Off topic, but I believe that her grandfather (maybe great grandfather) was one of the Doolittle Raiders that flew B25s to Tokyo.

For a really good read on that, check out “The First Heroes”, by Craig Nelson.  A fairly detailed account of what those boys went through. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Plow said:

.....negative probably reversed......😄😄😄

Careful there, your dating yourself.  I’m sure it was a digital photo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yes.... she has very nice shoes....

or something.

Mike

20 hours ago, lorenzo said:

3656CB2D-B5DB-42EA-83A9-4F45CD5E52C7.jpeg.c7463343882b524c5a3e4826b7bdc966.jpeg

Lorenzo....sigh...Over the years we have followed , with interest   your travels   and travails ....be it diving...shifting your beautiful 560  around for photo shoots....your passion for the ;''hounds'  that some of us share ...climbing rocks with horse teams  etc etc... (right in your front yard !!!  )  and suddenly you come up with this startling revelation , in respect of some broads    left hand ....

Have you not noticed that most things of note in the great State of Bidenville    are of the left hand  ?????.....You drive with left hand drive vehicles...(contrary to our more civilized   English   influential  nations....:rolleyes: )......   tractors are driven via the left hand...(note picture   enclosed...).....so this is why I find your comment  quite perplexing..... I well  recall that picture of your wooden framed camper  vehicle, that you posted with pride about 8 /9 years ago...Abject envy is a terrible thing, Lorenzo,  and you taunted us with that vision of prosperity ...and....more to the point....it was left hand drive......

My only advice, Lorenzo,  would  be to ''keep takin' them pills ''...and not be blinded by the sight.....

Mike

VideoCapture_20230801-224626.thumb.jpg.1bdab44da0e4b904bd6ff895b7f378cbleft habnd drice.jpg

• Haha 8