460 Gas Pre-cleaner screen.

Call Messick's and ask about part # 353638R91, they might have one or be able to get one for you. It's listed as discontinued but they have been able to get things like that for me in the past even though they say it's discontinued. Failing that, try JP Tractor at 573-783-7055 or Honeymann Sales at 870-715-7495. I've had good luck getting parts from all three places, so it's worth a try. 

Mac

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 10:10 AM, RandyIN said:

All I need id the screen. The new ones, including the ones from Steiners are over 19 inches long and are used with the 7" pre-cleaner bowl. Mine just has the smooth top.

Those air cleaners were not exclusive to IH. The NOS one for my 560 came from the Parts Depot in JD or CAT yellow. Donaldson made them for everyone. They may even still have some? The clear bowl pre-cleaner type is still available from them, so.... "¯\_ (ツ)_/¯"

Mike

1640730066838.webp

• Like 1

• 1 month later...