Saturn cars

Jesse in WI

14 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

My thoughts too and he appears to be in WI so it wouldn’t be any better there unless it wasn’t driven in the winters 

Western WI 

That's why I was asking about problem areas. Being these cars have plastic bodies it's hard to tell what the underside looks like with just pictures. 

Some of the advice offered here has been priceless. Some of the other advice here has been.......ehhhh... you know. 😂

30 minutes ago, Jesse in WI said:

Western WI 

That's why I was asking about problem areas. Being these cars have plastic bodies it's hard to tell what the underside looks like with just pictures. 

Some of the advice offered here has been priceless. Some of the other advice here has been.......ehhhh... you know. 😂

Well there should be some in the wreaking yard to find NLA stuff

The few I have worked on were that vintage seemed to be undercoated way better the the typical GM car 

I put an exhaust and flex joint on one and fuel tank straps on an other 

We had a 4 door SL for a bit.  (Sorry, don't remember the year.)  Overall a pretty decent car, just a little cramped.  Had two main issues with it.  Drain hose for the sunroof liked to pop off fairly often leaving us with a rather soggy interior on more than a few occasions.  The second issue was the worst and ended up being the reason we finally sent it down the road.  It developed a gremlin in the starting system at about 150,000 miles.  Blown fuses, starter sticking on even with key off, starter not kicking in at all, stuff like that.  Never could find a shop that could successfully diagnose it and it just got to be too much of a hassle to constantly deal with.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a 2007 Vue. It was a decent vehicle. Had a 4 cylinder which I was told was a Chevy engine. More of them had a V6 which I believe were Chevy too.

DWF

I had a acquaintance who got a NEW Saturn in 96, so far as I know she never had an issue with it.. For all practical purposes it was a Corsica in size and shape. 

I would check Rockauto for parts availability before making a decision.