Half Century of Progress Show? Who’s going?

Sledgehammer

Who is planning to go?  I have no ties to the show. Just grabbed the flyer from their website. The pic I took myself. 

I will say that I have met a lot of forum members at this show over the years.  It is a great place to connect.  

42663EDA-3756-4082-9AEC-65FDD66D18A4.jpeg

60F69E7A-EDD5-41CA-AC98-281E038C2859.jpeg

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Who is planning to go?  I have no ties to the show. Just grabbed the flyer from their website. The pic I took myself. 

I will say that I have met a lot of forum members at this show over the years.  It is a great place to connect.  

42663EDA-3756-4082-9AEC-65FDD66D18A4.jpeg

60F69E7A-EDD5-41CA-AC98-281E038C2859.jpeg

I wish that I was going and nice picture.

34 minutes ago, 766 Man said:

I wish that I was going and nice picture.

This show has a unique “working” aspect. There will be plowing, harvesting, shelling, and many other things going on. A few of my favorites. The JD did a horrible job plowing but he sure was giving her the beans. Massey just happened to be in the frame when his radiator cap blew off. You will see everything there from mild to wild.  

8B5E7713-001E-492C-ADE5-916CDB561066.jpeg

09347926-2A27-4473-92E7-6FE0252E3ECF.jpeg

957EC875-F660-4C88-A2BB-4F7E946A1B21.gif

• Haha 5

We are coming down Todd , I’m bringing Herberts two little tractors and my 1086 .

Danny

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

We are coming down Todd , I’m bringing Herberts two little tractors and my 1086 .

Danny

Sounds good. All will turn heads 😊

11 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

This show has a unique “working” aspect. There will be plowing, harvesting, shelling, and many other things going on. A few of my favorites. The JD did a horrible job plowing but he sure was giving her the beans. Massey just happened to be in the frame when his radiator cap blew off. You will see everything there from mild to wild.  

8B5E7713-001E-492C-ADE5-916CDB561066.jpeg

09347926-2A27-4473-92E7-6FE0252E3ECF.jpeg

957EC875-F660-4C88-A2BB-4F7E946A1B21.gif

Dad had a 300 combine with a 3 row narrow head.  Had the Chrysler slant 6 engine.  

I'd like to go on Friday but I don't know if I can get off work. I've been off a lot lately. :)

• Like 2

Will be there all 3 days

• Like 1

👍🏼👍🏼 Glad to hear it. I’m planning to bring the little guy with me this time. We will be there Thursday/Friday/Sat

• Like 1

My brother and I are planning on going to the Half Century of Progress.  If it is possible , I have had a  knee replaced and have been doing very well with therapy.  We look forward to seeing all of you, God willing.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, GT&T said:

My brother and I are planning on going to the Half Century of Progress.  If it is possible , I have had a  knee replaced and have been doing very well with therapy.  We look forward to seeing all of you, God willing.

Great to see you posting on the forum Fred . 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, GT&T said:

Great to hear from you!  Hope to see you there. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

@FarmallFan, If you would like to combine this with Tony’s “HCOP” thread it’s fine with me. Might keep the similar topic from getting confusing. Thank You for what you do. 

Done.

• Thanks 2