Manuals Mistake

Oldvet

I just spent a lot for a large set of manuals from Jensales for my 1967 ih 500 bd 154 diesel. The pictures are illegible and the text is blurred on the operators manual and the parts manual. I should have asked this site where to buy before wasting my $. Please advise on how to get good copies of these two manuals. Thanks in advance.

Amazing how the bad lingers and honest gets crushed...

J scam has been going 35 yrs + and the BTO s charge another 200-500% $$$ for that crap.

https://www.reliableaftermarketparts.com/products/rap75307-service-manual

Knew a 5x print shop owner,wish I knew there was enough demand THEN.   Real reprints < $30

use to get from IH $5-10 or BTO dealers assoc did 1 offs for $20

17 hours ago, Oldvet said:

I just spent a lot for a large set of manuals from Jensales for my 1967 ih 500 bd 154 diesel. The pictures are illegible and the text is blurred on the operators manual and the parts manual. I should have asked this site where to buy before wasting my $. Please advise on how to get good copies of these two manuals. Thanks in advance.

Have you contacted them? They have been extremely helpful to me, complete sets and reasonable pricing, they would probably at least take them back if you are dissatisfied. 

Binder Books is still around, or their web site made it look that way a month or so ago. As I understand it they have been combined into other stuff, but still selling books from northern California. The ones I bought for SIL on the TD crawlers looked just like it could of been old stock.

10 minutes ago, ray54 said:

Binder Books is still around, or their web site made it look that way a month or so ago. As I understand it they have been combined into other stuff, but still selling books from northern California. The ones I bought for SIL on the TD crawlers looked just like it could of been old stock.

Its not Cindy , ANd though decent/to good, quality/product  slipped 2x prior to sale  and more since  for ROI

Try Mike Becker “the paper farmer” for originals. He is good to deal with. 

BinderBooks is owned by IH Parts America out of Northern Cali as @ray54 stated. They used to be known as IH Only North and do a lot with IH Scouts and other Light Line vehicles.  Good quality parts also. 

BE48C122-16CD-41A9-AEE5-0350E3BC663F.jpeg

There's a guy that sets up at Red Power. IIRC his name is Paul. He sells a lot of original manuals.