Campfire/get together

bitty

Thinking about a get together for Saturday the 22nd or Sunday afternoon on the 23rd at Liberty (16930) PA if anyone wants to. Was hoping to get more organized and plan something better but I have been pretty busy (like usual) . Between farming, tractor club meeting, starting to build a pulling sled, and then our church disaffiliated and we have been having lots of meetings for that I don't seem to catch up.

I think we will be not quite running wheat by then but who knows .... Anyone interested to swing by let me know 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kinda brings back memories of a bus trip being planned......................😊

How many members are along this route?

I better not start something I can't finish 🙃

Hope you have a good turn out Tim, sounds like a swell time!

Map from Cody to Liberty

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, hardtail said:

you always say fly over country, I'll pick you up on the way

You could set a plane down in the home meadow, it would take some piloty skills😄

IMG_20230710_202002933.thumb.jpg.e9aa4118db72c06209a337180584d5c8.jpg

See you at dawn Lance!👨‍✈️🛩️🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If I ever win the lotto I will and I ain't kidding 😉 ill pre announce so no friendly fire and you can judge if you want to carry on after the landing display

• Like 1

Bless you Timbo for considering such an event even though I don`t know WHY you would want some of the riff raff from this forum at your house!

Not being a lover of leaving home anymore, I would like to say thank you but it`s about 200 miles for me and if there will be no scantily clad dancing girls, I`m gonna have to say no. Sniff. 

But I do hope you can pull it off. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

It's been a 30 years since I've been to Pennsylvania but I liked it back then. Lots of pretty countryside.

I checked the route on Google maps. 

1200 +miles.

19 hours.

Maybe you could come down this winter instead...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MTO said:

Bless you Timbo for considering such an event even though I don`t know WHY you would want some of the riff raff from this forum at your house!

Not being a lover of leaving home anymore, I would like to say thank you but it`s about 200 miles for me and if there will be no scantily clad dancing girls, I`m gonna have to say no. Sniff. 

But But Mark.......Tim said YOU were bringing the dancing girls, you have to make it😊

https://www.facebook.com/heehawroadhouse/videos/hee-haw-all-girls-jug-band/2023012084591167/

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Kinda brings back memories of a bus trip being planned......................😊

How many members are along this route?

I better not start something I can't finish 🙃

Hope you have a good turn out Tim, sounds like a swell time!

Map from Cody to Liberty

You take the north route and I’ll take the middle 

IMG_0066.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lazy WP said:

IMG_0066.jpeg

Dammitt Nick........you are going to get me into something that will make the missus forget all about the snowmobile I just bought (in July🙄)

Not sure if that's a good thing or bad but she will respond🤕     🤣

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, acem said:

It's been a 30 years since I've been to Pennsylvania but I liked it back then. Lots of pretty countryside.

I checked the route on Google maps. 

1200 +miles.

19 hours.

Maybe you could come down this winter instead...

Snakes probably don't stop moving around your place.....I'd be paranoid outside 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bitty said:

Snakes probably don't stop moving around your place.....I'd be paranoid outside 

You just gotta be meaner than a snake.

I'm around them all the time. They leave me alone. Sometimes I catch them barehanded. They really don't like that.

Mr no shoulders.

16 hours ago, Lazy WP said:

IMG_0066.jpeg

So which one of you gets to drive the black trans am? 🤔 😄 

I'm on the route too. The route Jeff showed anyway.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

So which one of you gets to drive the black trans am? 🤔 😄 

I'm on the route too. The route Jeff showed anyway.

Jeff has the faster truck. Guess that means I have to drive the Trans Am😊 Do I get Sally Fields too?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Lazy WP said:

Jeff has the faster truck. Guess that means I have to drive the Trans Am😊 Do I get Sally Fields too?

You better stick with the lovely Lisa. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2023 at 10:39 AM, MTO said:

If scantling clad women are the hold up, I'll order up some Wheatland sized ones to come to your house.  That'll get you out of the house for quite some time.  It's only a phone call away buddy, plus that'll give you plenty to talk/laugh about at bitty's house.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Super A_sepa said:

Sunday might work for me if something comes together. 

Sunday afternoon is better for me for sure.. will see if others are able to make it 

43 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

If scantling clad women are the hold up, I'll order up some Wheatland sized ones to come to your house.  That'll get you out of the house for quite some time.  It's only a phone call away buddy, plus that'll give you plenty to talk/laugh about at bitty's house.

Don't have them show up today on my anniversary....