Help finding 1/16 toy front tires

Missouri Mule

Cleaning up an attic and found this. It was headed for the dump and no way i could let it go. Just need to find 2 front wheels. Saw some i missed on ebay a while back. I knoe theres alot of collectors here hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. Thanks in advance 

20230707_203800.jpg

This kind of thing -ebay is perfect. I just searched "1/16 tractor tires" and there were a lot of results

It looks like there's a seller, hyperboy54, who has a lot of them.

48 minutes ago, Missouri Mule said:

Cleaning up an attic and found this. It was headed for the dump and no way i could let it go. Just need to find 2 front wheels. Saw some i missed on ebay a while back. I knoe theres alot of collectors here hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. Thanks in advance 

20230707_203800.jpg

Dakota Toys

• Like 3

that tractor would have had steel front rims on it which I think are not available. Dakotah Toys can help you out with plastic rims, I think these are the ones that will fit with 3/16" holes https://dakotahtoyparts.com/web/products.php?siteid=313&productid=100479  BUT I don't know how someone got those rims off. Is there a barb on the end? if the end is smooth you may have to cut the 'AXLE" part off flush and rill 1/8" holes and rivet them on using a plastic bushing material they sell, It appears they no longer sell the orig wheel the early 56 and 66 series toys used

it would also be a good time to put a FWA axle under it if they feel creative

theres also a toy tractor wrecker if you can believe it. He has buildings full of parts new and old. He is very knowledgeable but sometimes its hard to get him on the phone  , He can assist you as well and is set up for credit cards Good guy  

Egli Toy Salvage 7one2 469 3949

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hillman said:

that tractor would have had steel front rims on it which I think are not available. Dakotah Toys can help you out with plastic rims, I think these are the ones that will fit with 3/16" holes https://dakotahtoyparts.com/web/products.php?siteid=313&productid=100479  BUT I don't know how someone got those rims off. Is there a barb on the end? if the end is smooth you may have to cut the 'AXLE" part off flush and rill 1/8" holes and rivet them on using a plastic bushing material they sell, It appears they no longer sell the orig wheel the early 56 and 66 series toys used

it would also be a good time to put a FWA axle under it if they feel creative

Kids over the years. Yes the rears are steel 

Cut flush, drill for 1/8" rivet, get 11.00x16 balloons and red rims from Dakota Toys.....won't quite be Ertl correct,  but she'll look sharp!

3 hours ago, Mr. Plow said:

Cut flush, drill for 1/8" rivet, get 11.00x16 balloons and red rims from Dakota Toys.....won't quite be Ertl correct,  but she'll look sharp!

Spoken like a true "cool tractor collector".  I'm with you Steve, the Correct Police can take a hike, it's my collection! Lol

Plastic center 11.00x16 from a late 1086 should also fit.  Those are "spun on" wheels (as opposed to riveted).

any 66 series tractor at first glance with auxiliary fuel tanks are Special Edition( steel/die cast rims ) and their value is less than  tsc Store toy as a rule

Elgi can sell you a used FWA axle( not too hard to change other than some rivets and decals) chrome exhaust and some front weights and its a whole different tractor Dakotah also have much nicer rear tires with Firestone on them.. could go diamond thread fronts...be careful it gets additive

I modified this 1086 among others , excuse the dust! thats my job

DSCI1643.JPG

• Like 2