Hooligan

Hooligan

41 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

I have no pressure and I have a new pump installed.

Well that is a start. What is fluid level? Filter condition? Does other pump work? Does pto turn? Is this the same as before new pump? Have you tried bleeding it?

On 7/9/2023 at 8:35 AM, snoshoe said:

Well that is a start. What is fluid level? Filter condition? Does other pump work? Does pto turn? Is this the same as before new pump? Have you tried bleeding it?

That’s a start😆 at one clue per week this is gonna be a cliff-hanger!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

new fluid, new filter, pto and rear outlets all work fine. this is the first day I have been on the computer. With my dad in the hospital I am still getting all my farming done, just with little sleep. If you all want to be a smart ASS that is fine I don't need your help!

Sorry to hear about your Dad, hope he gets better soon

But re-read your opening posts -- and consider why any would be a SA with the responses -- takes more information and interaction to get the response you are wanting

We all have irons in the fire one way or another -- communication has to go both ways to get decent answers to "1486 MCV pressure problems "

Remove the 5/8" plug on the rear edge of the MCV and start the tractor -- this will help the pump to prime
sounds like the pump is not competing well with the hitch pump for oil supply

• Like 3

100% correct. No one means any disrespect. But I don’t think we should be guilt tripped for that pitiful description. When you order your chemicals, just say “want to kill weeds” . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Binderoid that reminds of a guy I know that his wife went some where and told them she wanted to kill weeds.

They gave her roundup and she sprayed her entire yard, And they were right it killed the weeds but unfortunately 

it killed everything in the yard. She was not very happy but her husband did see some humor in it.

@Hooligan I'm sorry about your dad, I hope he gets better soon.

As said above, most of us here run on little sleep.

A good sense of humor gets us through.

Join in, let loose a laugh, feel better and help the experts here help you 

They are the greatest group of guys I know.

Good luck and be safe.

• Like 2