see if this works?

mmi

maybe some of you get these also, but/while doing other things the suggested, shows a lot of foreign NOT PC mfg and everyday  &(*& repairs/ actions that would lead to disaster with USA children. like making oil filters or USa sold crankshafts

1st attempt to capture 1

https://fb.watch/lxymOHUqON/

Is this for USA sale ?    I have had tires failed for 3.3 yrs old with 7 yr mfg warranty

https://fb.watch/lxzAVpgfCF/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lotsaIHCs said:

??? The text makes no sense. Not clicking on links in a post with questionable content.

, get real, Mate     ,it is definitely   worth a look......very interesting content....

Mike

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike newman said:

, get real, Mate     ,it is definitely   worth a look......very interesting content....

Mike

The way the post is written makes it look like spam or a bot. Incoherent sentence structure and scattered symbols are hallmarks of bots. Just trying to confirm legitimacy of the links.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lotsaIHCs said:

The way the post is written makes it look like spam or a bot. Incoherent sentence structure and scattered symbols are hallmarks of bots. Just trying to confirm legitimacy of the links.

..its all good....just sometimes  @mmi  puts out a sentence or two that takes a wee bit of dismantling.....and sorting out... ...and I say that with respect ......

Mike

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lotsaIHCs said:

mmi has been here since 2004

with over 7.5 thousand posts

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lotsaIHCs said:

??? The text makes no sense. Not clicking on links in a post with questionable content.

He's all good. I think he's been here since Al Bore invented the internet. ;v)

Mike

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mike newman said:

..its all good....just sometimes  @mmi  puts out a sentence or two that takes a wee bit of dismantling.....and sorting out... ...and I say that with respect ......

Mike

I figured that out after I checked his profile and posts. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions. No disrespect intended. It's just that you have to be so careful of what you click on these days. Just like opening emails or answering texts. I also know that my phone will sometimes add in jibberish, symbols and words that I didn't type, so sometimes my own writings can be a bit off the wall!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lotsaIHCs said:

I figured that out after I checked his profile and posts. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions. No disrespect intended. It's just that you have to be so careful of what you click on these days. Just like opening emails or answering texts. I also know that my phone will sometimes add in jibberish, symbols and words that I didn't type, so sometimes my own writings can be a bit off the wall!

...as  said   all good   !!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, nomorejohndeere said:

mmi has been here since 2004

with over 7.5 thousand posts

30 + yrs

those 2 are tame compared to india /china

they pop on my screen and play while reading the parts page,then poof   Sooo.. have to be "Safe"

never was able to capture 1 and save it.

crude  ,young laborious making, of your oil filter,would expect them to never work

and crankshaft repair or  the  1920/dirty oem mfg for usa 2024

• Like 2