Who is getting rain out of this system this weekend?

pt756

6/10 this evening. Best rain we have had in a month 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cjf711 said:

We got 0 again in southern il.

25mph winds and 95….  I curse my ancestors for settling here every summer… what the heck were they thinking???

Same in my part of Southern Illinois. 

Got 1/10th of rain in my little corner of the Ozarks, and a lot of wind. Further to the south, there was a lot of wind and hail. Quite a bit of damage in places, especially to the timber. 

Mac

• Sad 1

Got about 3 inches this weekend after 4 two weeks ago and 3 a week before that. 

For perspective we get 15 a year average.

Just north east 15 miles got. 3 three weeks ago 5 2 weeks ago and like 9 inches this weekend. Flash floods everywhere.

My septic is struggling it so wet. 

Have been close to it but no cigar... well at least we don't have to mow. Central Illinois. I'm in McClean County the farm is in DeWitt County. I was 9 yrs old the summer of '88 so I don't know specifics but this has got to be close. Dad had Scepter damage that summer too. 

Few light showers but not really measurable. We got some week or bit longer ago that some didn't. My sweet corn was curling up last week tho. Watered it and was cooler yesterday so looking better. Windy for a few days so that won't help.

7 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Same in my part of Southern Illinois. 

X3, watched a light show around 9:30 last night to the south east. Looked like about 80-90 miles south east of me got a down pour.

8 minutes ago, Alan Dinan said:

X3, watched a light show around 9:30 last night to the south east. Looked like about 80-90 miles south east of me got a down pour.

Yep. Same here.  Another one was about 50 miles SE of me just South of Evansville IN. 

We go 1.25" yesterday with wind & small hail. Leaned some corn but surprised it didn't bother wheat. Lots of branches to clean up. Southern St. Joe County, North Central Indiana.

We got a pretty decent rain on thursday which was much needed, i think we got close to 2 inches last night creek had been up over the road when i came in this morning, lots of wind and lighting, didn't get any hail at my house but they sent out an alert for baseball sized hail a little after 10pm, saw some pictures of marble and golf ball sized in the county's east of me 

45 minutes ago, augercreek said:

Here on the North Shore we've gotten over two inches in two days! First we've had since the end of April.

Across the lake in Houghton we received less than 0.5 inches the last couple days.  A few showers right now.

I am about 20 miles east of Bob 

we got a real good soaking at 0500 this am

gota replace the rain gauge to get an accurate measure

As of 4 this morning when I left for work, there was still dust on my truck. We watched it circle all the way around us on radar all weekend. We have had around 8/10 two weeks ago. Only rain since end of April. 8 miles away they got 1-1/2 yesterday. I got 3 miles from home this morning and got into some sprinkles. Turned on the wipers and they ripped apart. Guess it's been a while since I used them.

Half way between Indianapolis and Louisville and we got .75" rain. Just south of us said they got a little over 1". Southwest of Greenwood, a suburb south of Indianapolis, they had tornadoes. Louisville TV was saying a heavy downpour had stalled out over them and they were looking at possible several inches. This morning, official report was 2.17".