PA IH Salvage yards

Deemston Bob

North of your route about on the NY/PA line right at I-81 is L&M Salvage. Owners name is Mike and he's an awesome guy. He advertises in Red Power Magazine and I think on facebook and craigslist too. Budget as much time to shoot the breeze as to walk the yard. I always spend more time talking.

https://landmtractorsalvage.com/

• Like 1

Martins tractor parts Newville pa ? 

Wengers and Martins are probably your best bet. There are others, Yinglings near Gettysburg and Kieters near Halifax and probably more. 

On 6/21/2023 at 9:42 AM, Deemston Bob said:

Heading out to Lancaster area next week from around Pittsburgh. I want to hit a couple salvage yards on the way through. Any of y’all have any good suggestions?  

Where abouts in Lancaster are you heading?     That's getting to be right in my backyard.

10 hours ago, Super A_sepa said:

Where abouts in Lancaster are you heading?     That's getting to be right in my backyard.

We are making our annual trip out to Bird in Hand for the carriage and antique auction. It’s a nice trip we like to do with my parents. I have been hunting parts for a bit, gone are the days of any salvage yards in my neck of the woods.