My visit to Nebraska

Qc.Can.IH man

What a blast!!
It was a whirlwind four days!

I’m so happy that I (and the girl next door) had the opportunity to go! I also had the privilege to attend with @Hot Plug and his girlfriend Connie.(I had to twist his arm to get him to go, but he really enjoyed it!)

It was an honour to meet new members and to see everyone that I have met before!

Here is a list of members that I had the pleasure of meeting…

@Alan Dinan

@Axial Flow

@DT Fan

@DirtBoyz07

@FarmallFan

@farmall57

@IHhogfarmer

@ihv800

@Littlefeller

@Lazy WP

@nate

@nepoweshiekfarmalls

@ny bill o

@Pete1468

@sandhiller

@SDman

@Tonyinca

@Wi Ih

@1586 Jeff

I don’t think I forgot anyone, but if I did, let me know…

There was a few I was hoping to meet…

I really wanted to meet Emma…and @lorenzo would have been all right too! Lol

I was also hoping to meet @Diesel Doctor

Here’s the group picture from the first day,I am the ninth from the left.

IMG_9794.thumb.jpeg.3434cc3794cc9a9cf344c2ee33a1b5df.jpegHere is the day 2 picture.

I am the second from the left just behind hot plug.  IMG_7583.jpeg.f515687141e0e92393a927b56d6365af.jpeg

We also went to visit the museum of American speed in Lincoln, that was an amazing museum!! It’s unbelievable until you see it, and even then it’s hard to believe!

I thank everyone in Nebraska, who was so friendly and respectful!

It was like I was wearing a big sign that said be nice to visiting tourist! Lol

I am definitely going back to Nebraska in the future!

IMG_9923.jpeg

IMG_9921.jpeg

IMG_9918.jpeg

IMG_9911.jpeg

IMG_9906.jpeg

IMG_9902.jpeg

IMG_9898.jpeg

IMG_9897.jpeg

IMG_9887.jpeg

IMG_9885.jpeg

IMG_9880.jpeg

IMG_9875.jpeg

IMG_9864.jpeg

IMG_9861.jpeg

IMG_9854.jpeg

IMG_9853.jpeg

IMG_9846.jpeg

IMG_9851.jpeg

IMG_9842.jpeg

IMG_9840.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Hope you and Hot Plug and entourage had a good flight and all back home safe and sound Dale. 

Thanks again for coming all the way down to my great state!

• Like 3

Thanks for coming down. It was great visiting with you guys, what little bit we did. Next time I intend to go all three days and take more time visiting. 

• Like 3

It was great to see all you guys again 😊, sorry I didn’t make it up for Friday’s picture I had a big group down at the 5388 and it’s two little brothers .  

Danny

• Like 1

It was nice meeting you guys.  I'm easy to find, I'm the good looking guy in the group pics!

• Haha 6
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Glad you took the extra time to see the Speedway Motors Museum. Hope the tractor show met your expectations, wish i could have been home when it was so close by. 

How far from Spencer Iowa are you? I’m going to attend next year regardless of what is going on!! 4.5 hours from home, I have to get there!!

2 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

How far from Spencer Iowa are you? I’m going to attend next year regardless of what is going on!! 4.5 hours from home, I have to get there!!

I can be at the museum in 7 minutes , Several of the items on display are things i either sold Bill or bought for him at auctions.  Been through it a hundred times.  Another amazing thing about Speedway Motors is the warehouse with its moving parts wall.

larry

• Like 2

Glad you guys had a good time. Trying to talk HP into Half Century of Progress, might need your help convincing him! They let him back across the border so must be because he had good chaperones!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ChrisNY said:

Glad you guys had a good time. Trying to talk HP into Half Century of Progress, might need your help convincing him! They let him back across the border so must be because he had good chaperones!

It’s always a good time at HCOP

1 hour ago, ChrisNY said:

They might let him in but the other Canadian guy and the Pennsylvania guy he might bring would be the trouble makers.  Sniff, sniff.

• Haha 8

17 hours ago, hardtail said:

IMG_9902.jpeg.937f76e351333aea029234d707e95d17.jpeg.thumb.jpg.fcb41a4f11f0abb35c5db6b0f6065655.jpg

I don’t know… I should have taken a picture of the sign! I have well over 100 pictures from the museum! It is unbelievable! You have to see it to believe it! Maybe you could ask Lorenzo, since he only lives seven minutes away, he could run over and check for you. Lol.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ChrisNY said:

I would love to go to that show!
I’ll try twisting his arm!

Might have to kidnap him!

• Haha 2

We were told on the combine tour that all the machines setting South of the plant are missing something.

Maybe a computer chip, a decal, or the like.

That is a lot of iron that can't be sent out because it is not complete. 

Supply Chain woes?

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, ChrisNY said:

Lmao ...... yes I was surprised Chris, all the pictures have been taken down......( don't know why Covid thing maybe ) that show I'd like to go to but this year is out ...maybe next !  I'll echo one of my fathers great saying ..... " Suround yourself with good people and good things will happen " 

C-ya 

HP

4 hours ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

I was hoping to get in on the combine plant tour! But that didn’t happen!

But we did go for a drive around the plant. 
lots of combines, parked outside!

IMG_9959.jpeg

IMG_9965.jpeg

IMG_9967.jpeg

IMG_9971.jpeg

IMG_9988.jpeg

IMG_9990.jpeg

IMG_9997.jpeg

IMG_0002.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg

Most of those are headed to Europe .

On 6/21/2023 at 8:28 PM, nate said:

It was great to meet you Dale and had a great time BSing with you and all the other forums members.  

Ohhhh, Dale is a pro at slig'n BS, so I hear.  I think Hotplug told me that???

• Haha 1