A big Thank you

nate

To all the people involved putting on Nebraska RPRU.  And all who contributed.  Wonderful job and a great show!   I really enjoyed meeting forum members, everyone was top notch.  Sorry if I missed some of you.   We just got home,   I am beat

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, nate said:

To all the people involved putting on Nebraska RPRU.  And all who contributed.  Wonderful job and a great show!   I really enjoyed meeting forum members, everyone was top notch.  Sorry if I missed some of you.   We just got home,   I am beat

From the pictures here, it looked like a very well put together show! Really bummed I couldn’t get there!

I was blown away last year in Ohio as my first rpru. I wish I could have made it out there this year. Looks like next couple are too far for me to make so I’m glad I made it out last year. Good to hear how many people had a good time this year. 

• Like 1

I agree with all the comments above!

It was a show that was impossible to see in one day!

I ended up going back on Saturday for a couple of hours because I seen pictures of tractors I didn’t see because I missed one building!

I take my hat off to all who was involved!

• Like 3

As others have said, it was absolutely amazing, for the first timer especially!! The banquet turnout was spectacular! 
Next time I will be there for all 3 days!!

• Like 1

I'm only one of many Nebraskan's that helped put the show on, but we are grateful for all of the kind words.  Saturday morning I spoke with most of the vendors and Chapter tables in the Expo Building and asked for their comments, both good and bad.  Generally all were positive and the negative comments we deserved but will learn from them.  I told the National table that I would try to get a compiled report to them to tell future hosts what they can do to make a positive impression and enjoyable time for everyone.  I apologize to the outside vendors and parts people that were out in the sun for not getting their comments, but I am willing to watch for them and pass them on to Howard and Doug.  And if anyone is brave enough to actually give me some feedback, I only ask that the rest of the Forum not comment on their remarks.  Or a PM would also suffice eliminating that problem. 

Many, many thanks to all that came.  I hope you all had safe travels home.  And I really enjoyed meeting many of you on Friday.  Sorry that I couldn't stay for the picture, but Howard needed my help on a problem. 

• Like 2

The majority of the exhibits were very close to each other.

That made it real easy to see without walking miles.

The A/C in the buildings was very nice.

Of course the Cafe in the exhibit hall was the best.

You could always set down with a cup of coffee and BS with a fellow IH guy in comfort.

I will come back again!

Great job Nebraska!

Agree ,excellent show , made new friends ,and chatted with old ones