Long Summer for my daughter

maxxum 140

My 5 yr old daughter broke her ankle last night playing on the trampoline.   Tough to explain you can't go swimming or do some of the stuff you want.  Summer seems like a really crappy time to have a cast.

IMG_6673.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

FB_IMG_1686923416935.jpg

• Sad 7

Poor kid! I really hope her recovery goes smoothly, my wife and i were just discussing trampolines being something neither of us were really super excited about. 

• Like 1

It was probably bound to happen eventually, my 5 kids spend hours on the trampoline everyday.  She is very tough though and I'm sure will want to get right back on there.  She gets a wheelchair to cruise around in for now though.

• Like 1

Check your homeowners insurance. We don't have one but I noticed on the policy that it's considered an attractive nuisance which may make your rates go up or leave you unprotected if a neighbor's kid gets hurt.

I also found that a tractor left in a field may be considered an attractive nuisance; our policy and probably most farm policies cover it.

No problem if only your kids have access.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Check your homeowners insurance. We don't have one but I noticed on the policy that it's considered an attractive nuisance which may make your rates go up or leave you unprotected if a neighbor's kid gets hurt.

I also found that a tractor left in a field may be considered an attractive nuisance; our policy and probably most farm policies cover it.

No problem if only your kids have access.

I've known a few women who qualify as an "attractive nuisance".

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Ouch. Poor kid.  Give her our best wishes for a speedy recovery 

I fell off the fender of a KB-6, while I was changing the oil, when I was about 10, and broke my wrist...

Hot---itchy-and,-- BORING, are three things that come immediately to mind.

Didn't have to haul many bales that summer tho----

Mike

I wish him a good recovery

That she doesn't suffer icon_cool.gif