Group pic and misc of RPRU

Tonyinca

Great day at show spent most of time visiting and not enough looking at tractors but really it’s about the Red Power people ! They are the Best ! 
the two guys with me in picture are forum members I’ll  let you figure one on my left , hint ! has something todo with spark plugs ! They one on right is QC Canada man both are from Canada !
The Farmall C with dry bean cutter is phenomenal would not think it could pull four row cutter , I had one on a 400 Farmall and it was all the 400 could handle till the 806 came out and we put hydraulic cutters on it then flew through field .

I shredded many acres of cotton with a shredder like this 400 Farmall 4th gear wide open two rows at a time .
Carol and I met forum member “Little feller”

took a picture of this Red ih hauler with fuel truck on trailer because the paint job on it imho represented many many hours of block sanding flaw less body work 

the Blue 57 had a Cummins in it and was phenomenal workman’s ship in my opinion 

our Group picture at Pete 1468 booth was a success so many guys showed up and I met few more members 

I was privileged to have a few minutes with Max Armstrong , what a delightful man !

the 806 was early Gasser with a four row cultivator don’t see that combo very often 

just a little flavor of show through my eyes today 

tony 

IMG_2934.jpeg

Sharon Lindsey and Carol.  Sharons husband is T-bone on our forum ! Lowell Lindsey .

IMG_2937.jpeg

IMG_2938.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg

IMG_2940.jpeg

IMG_2941.jpeg

IMG_2943.jpeg

IMG_2944.jpeg

IMG_2946.jpeg

IMG_2947.jpeg

IMG_2948.jpeg

IMG_6165.jpeg

IMG_6164.jpeg

IMG_6167.jpeg

IMG_6166.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

IMG_6161.jpeg

IMG_2936.jpeg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4

Awesome meeting you and the misses today Tony and if I ever get to the west coast again I'll be sure to look you guys up 

Best Regards     HP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hot Plug said:

Awesome meeting you and the misses today Tony and if I ever get to the west coast again I'll be sure to look you guys up 

Best Regards     HP

Thank you ! I feel the same I look forward to you coming out !

tony 

It was a true honor to meet you today Tony and Carol.  Looking forward to visiting with you guys more tomorrow.  What an excellent time we had today!

• Thanks 1

Nice pics Tony. Thanks for taking the time and posting them for those of us that couldn't be there.  Y'all take care and be safe.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Nice pics Tony, thank you!

Miss you guys Todd ! 
carol was asking about you this AM she was looking forward to seeing how much your son had grown . 
tony 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Littlefeller said:

It was a true honor to meet you today Tony and Carol.  Looking forward to visiting with you guys more tomorrow.  What an excellent time we had today!

Thank you ! The feeling is the same with us ! Looking forward to tomorrow 

Tony 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Someone please give BJ a wheel weight to hold onto before he blows away! 

It was uneven ground. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the pictures. I have said it before and this forum is proof Old Tractors collect the nicest people. This is such a great group I’ve only made it to a few of the Red Powers but it’s always been a great show with great people to talk with. With us being on the east coast and summer being a busy season at work it’s hard to take the time off to travel out to a big show that’s more than a days drive. So thank you and please keep the pictures coming for those of us that couldn’t make the trip. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

@1586 Jeff is allegedly there somewhere if he got done having dinner with Lori… 

He made it to Kansas after a slight flight delay. We will be heading north in a few minutes, if they get up🥴

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lazy WP said:

He made it to Kansas after a slight flight delay. We will be heading north in a few minutes, if they get up🥴

He blames the airport,  but truth is he was detained for questioning about some highly questionable baggage…🤔

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

He blames the airport,  but truth is he was detained for questioning about some highly questionable baggage…🤔

He’s supposed to be calling me to help fix his phone so he can post here again.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

He’s supposed to be calling me to help fix his phone so he can post here again.

Unless you are a brain surgeon, I doubt you will have much luck helping him..

• Haha 1

Tony and all....its great to see all you guys and try to put some faces to some names.

One of the best parts of the RPRU is the "meet and greet" at 4pm everyday.

In the group photos above, I am the 6th one from the LH side.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Unless you are a brain surgeon, I doubt you will have much luck helping him..

He is pretty good at phone understanding. He helped me with mine at Union Grove in 2016

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

I found a weight to keep me tied down. 🙂

IMG_0201.jpeg

Chapter 33? Probably take a bunch of them. Really neat concept for show and pulling tractors 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, bitty said:

Chapter 33? Probably take a bunch of them. Really neat concept for show and pulling tractors 

Yep. Chapter 33 is my “home” chapter.

• Like 2