RPRU 2023 Grand Island

Tonyinca

Hi Guys ,

Been a while since. I have checked in !

I hate that fact but life gets in the way.

Carol and I are planning on attending  RPRU will be flying in instead of Motor home because of time factor, Grandson getting married 24 June out of town and of course Grandma and Pa need to be there!

Still loving my IH tractors did major repair on the Goldie and have motor off of 806 L.P. to send back to machine shop third time. Several car shows with the REDKID and HERBIE.

Wondering who all is going looking forward to meeting you and wondering if we will still be meeting at Mike links for get together and picture.

We are flying out next Wednesday14th returning 19th.

Looking forward to having a great time

Tony

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Tonyinca said:

Hi Guys ,

Been a while since. I have checked in !

I hate that fact but life gets in the way.

Carol and I are planning on attending  RPRU will be flying in instead of Motor home because of time factor, Grandson getting married 24 June out of town and of course Grandma and Pa need to be there!

Still loving my IH tractors did major repair on the Goldie and have motor off of 806 L.P. to send back to machine shop third time. Several car shows with the REDKID and HERBIE.

Wondering who all is going looking forward to meeting you and wondering if we will still be meeting at Mike links for get together and picture.

We are flying out next Wednesday14th returning 19th.

Looking forward to having a great time

Tony

glad you and Carol are coming, Tony. Mike isn't having his trailer there this year, so Pete 1468's exhibit seems to be the focal point for red power meet. nobody has mentioned time yet, has been 4pm in years past.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Regretfully we won’t be making this one. Looking forward to everyone’s pictures. 

Same.   Gonna miss you guys/gals.  

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, drglinski said:

Same.   Gonna miss you guys/gals.  

Yup I couldn’t convince the better half to go for the drive. I wanted to go to half century of progress this summer too and that was shot down too. We drove over 6000 miles last summer on trips  so we will stay local this year. 

• Sad 2

16 hours ago, forwhldrv said:

Yup I couldn’t convince the better half to go for the drive. I wanted to go to half century of progress this summer too and that was shot down too. We drove over 6000 miles last summer on trips  so we will stay local this year. 

I regrettably won't be able to make it to the Roundup. Have fun to all there and get some Brady Boy production quality filming for those who can't be there 

Pa local enough? I'm thinking about trying to have a picnic if there is enough interest, probably in July for those near enough to swing by. I don't have enough free time to get that far from home yet. Our club has a Red power showdown show next June and I was planting and couldn't get to the last meeting. Anyone interested in a get together let me know, I was hoping @MTO might be able to get a day off from the garage 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bitty said:

I regrettably won't be able to make it to the Roundup. Have fun to all there and get some Brady Boy production quality filming for those who can't be there 

Pa local enough? I'm thinking about trying to have a picnic if there is enough interest, probably in July for those near enough to swing by. I don't have enough free time to get that far from home yet. Our club has a Red power showdown show next June and I was planting and couldn't get to the last meeting. Anyone interested in a get together let me know, I was hoping @MTO might be able to get a day off from the garage 

He might come if no one talks politics and gets him riled up.  He might want to triple his blood pressure meds before he comes.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

He might come if no one talks politics and gets him riled up.  He might want to triple his blood pressure meds before he comes.

You would be welcome to swing by, I have a power supply for the black box 😁

26 minutes ago, bitty said:

You would be welcome to swing by, I have a power supply for the black box 😁

The black box is staying home, we're going to try the red barrel for once.  No pics until I verify it works good.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, bitty said:

Anyone interested in a get together let me know, I was hoping @MTO might be able to get a day off from the garage 

I'd be interested. Maybe you would even finally get paid for the brake plate for my 400.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ny bill o said:

I'd be interested. Maybe you would even finally get paid for the brake plate for my 400.

Use the money for gas money 

26 minutes ago, bitty said:

Use the money for gas money 

Been planning to ask you if you wanted a new bearing for the pinion shaft in trade. I bought 2 new CIH bearings, but the bad one was such a PITA to change, and the other looked OK, that I didn't change it on the 400.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ny bill o said:

Been planning to ask you if you wanted a new bearing for the pinion shaft in trade. I bought 2 new CIH bearings, but the bad one was such a PITA to change, and the other looked OK, that I didn't change it on the 400.

That would be fine. I have a chance of needing a bearing someday as many of those tractors as I have