Role call for who's going to RPRU in Grand Island

Pete1468

I'll be getting there on the 13th for our factory tour.  The 14th I think we'll head out to Minden, ne for pioneer village walk around.  I'm excited to get away and relax for a couple days.  Maybe it'll stir up some rain for home when I'm gone.  

• Like 2

We will be there the 16th, and spending the night. I think I have a full load coming up. Should be there around 8:30 Friday morning, I think 🤔

• Like 2

My plan (🤣😂🤣) is to leave after the Fire Mtg Thursday night and head South.

Maybe make it to Broken Bow (gonna wing it) and catch some sleep.

Pull in fresh as a daisy on Friday!

What time do the show grounds open to the general public in the morning?

• Like 3

If all goes good I will be heading out of here on wed 👍

Danny

• Like 3

We’re heading out Wednesday morning and staying somewhere north of KC, then finish the trip on Thursday. Should be there sometime Thursday afternoon. Staying until Saturday 

• Like 2

The gates will be open 8AM - 5PM.  I will be on the grounds all week beginning Monday to help set up.  Hope to see a few of you.  Is there a common display or vendor that several congregate?  You should be able to enjoy the show because so many displays are in air conditioned buildings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My brother Mike and I will be heading out Tuesday morning, driving 19 hours over 2 days. Hope to arrive in Grand Island late afternoon on Wednesday and get exhibits unloaded. Be there all 3 days.

7 hours ago, 88seriesrestorer said:

Im going to try if I do it will be a last minute deal.  Will be there as a spectator only this.  That will be different

If Triple R isn't having a display this year, forum members will have to get a new place to meet and greet. Suggestions?

• Like 2

I would love to go, been to Spencer Diesel couple times. It's a long ways to go, plus have a lot on my plate right now trying to get pump shop here finished and moved. 

• Like 1

"Planning" to be there Saturday.  Picking some stuff up in Iowa with a friend and said it'd only be another 8 hours to Redpower and he thought that sounded like a good idea.  I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 3

I really wanted to go to this one, but my bride and I both have too many plates spinning to make a big trip right now.

Will be looking forward to pics.

My mom's dad worked at a munitions plant in the Grand Island area during WWII, but I've never been there.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have n one request guys, introduce your selves.  I don't remember names that well.  I talk to so many at the show my little brain gets fried and I can't remember who you are.  I can remember dyno problems that people have called and talked to me about but the name of someone escapes me.   

Except for the tall lanky, grumpy guy from Pennsylvania.  I can spot his ankle bracelet from a long ways away.  I don't think they let him travel out of state anyway.  His electric golf cart needs a charge every 1/4 mile.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, ny bill o said:

If Triple R isn't having a display this year, forum members will have to get a new place to meet and greet. Suggestions?

I guess that we’re stuck with Pete this year, as he has a booth 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1