1026 hydro that's been earning it's keep

yellowrosefarm

1 hour ago, stronger800 said:

I’m trying to get an estimate on trucking to NY  now…

Better make sure they have a way to load it if it’s dead! I have a hard time buying things like this just in case they have no way to load it.

Yes sir! That's a right fine one there!

Mike

Dear lord the garbage people are trying to sell now.  

Just got done wasting my time on a truck on marketplace that was a good deal......until the idiot admitted it's an out of state title in the company he bought it form's name.......but its "signed over" and it is good.   Sorry buddy, no notary will touch it,  that's as good as toilet paper......you can keep it........

14 hours ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

Just got done wasting my time on a truck on marketplace that was a good deal......until the idiot admitted it's an out of state title in the company he bought it form's name.......but its "signed over" and it is good.   Sorry buddy, no notary will touch it,  that's as good as toilet paper......you can keep it........

I'm going to try to remember to ask my neighbor tomorrow but I think we can get NY title to pa with just a signature? Different states vary greatly what is required

• Like 1

On 5/19/2023 at 9:37 PM, Cdfarabaugh said:

Yep. Me too. Drove 6-1/2 hours. No brakes but he said I could drive it home. Chiseled $500 off the price and loaded up the trailer. Hands me a title. Not his name. "Oh that's the guy I got it from." Check the VIN. Not a match. Unload and 6-1/2 hours home dead head. Texts me 4 hrs into my drive home to see if I might be interested in a different truck. Craigslist Crazies have a new home on marketplace.

On 5/20/2023 at 6:38 AM, Farmall1066 said:

Better make sure they have a way to load it if it’s dead! I have a hard time buying things like this just in case they have no way to load it.

That was the thing to load it with

Just the hood is worth big money let alone .The grill is nice ,badges. Hydro Oil cooler is unavailable ,at least it was when I had to put mine back together. If it was closer I would have bought it be nice to have two 1026.I am wondering if the serial numbers would match for the Golden Demonstrators time period?